Weekend shopping...

CJM

Weekend shopping...

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

is when a lot of people shop. NORMALLY, Shoplc offers at least 30% off online orders. But, 10% off website “exclusives”? Doesn’t excite me at all. Why bother? Department stores are offering better discounts than that! At least you can see what you’re getting at the store. Guess I’ll be saving instead of spending 🤪
10 x

Gemsnob

Re: Weekend shopping...

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

The other networks are having REALLY good sales and they offer returns until Jan. 30th. I wont be seeing some of my family until after the New Year so Im getting in on great deals for Christmas still. Ive barely watched Shoplc today. Their Smackdown didnt offer many great deals. Nothing I havent seen before.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I was surprised to see the 10% discount this morning as well because normally the entire weekend is 30% off.
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Well its 20% off now, thats supposed to include clearance. WRONG😡Doesn’t include even one of my items that I am watching. What are they thinking🙄These few days people are busy checking out elsewhere because shoplc items wouldn’t arrive in time. So, the way to lure them back is put out a offer they cant resist, even if it will arrive after the holidays. Like a 50% off coupon, maybe free shipping. That gets rid of all the years leftovers and the buyers get a good deal. Instead they have 10-20% off. Buyers are aware shoplc increases the starting prices on the web, so 10-20% is really ZERO off. In the meanwhile their competitors are CLEANING UP due to their brilliant business moves to lure customers these few days😏. Who is making these disastrous decisions at Shoplc ??🤯 Why would anyone bother buying from the web at 10-20% off ( really Zero) on LIMITED items, when it will arrive after the holidays?
The only thing that makes sense is that shoplc has a huge selloff event planned for after the holidays to make up for their HUGE MISTAKE now. The way things have been DETERIORATING these few months, I would be surprised to see ANY smart business moves.
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Amen to that Vicky
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Well its 20% off now, thats supposed to include clearance. WRONG😡Doesn’t include even one of my items that I am watching. What are they thinking🙄These few days people are busy checking out elsewhere because shoplc items wouldn’t arrive in time. So, the way to lure them back is put out a offer they cant resist, even if it will arrive after the holidays. Like a 50% off coupon, maybe free shipping. That gets rid of all the years leftovers and the buyers get a good deal. Instead they have 10-20% off. Buyers are aware shoplc increases the starting prices on the web, so 10-20% is really ZERO off. In the meanwhile their competitors are CLEANING UP due to their brilliant business moves to lure customers these few days😏. Who is making these disastrous decisions at Shoplc ??🤯 Why would anyone bother buying from the web at 10-20% off ( really Zero) on LIMITED items, when it will arrive after the holidays?
The only thing that makes sense is that shoplc has a huge selloff event planned for after the holidays to make up for their HUGE MISTAKE now. The way things have been DETERIORATING these few months, I would be surprised to see ANY smart business moves.
When I saw the code big2019, I logged back in just to see if what I was wanting (for myself) would apply...nope! Surprised?...nope!
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Moderator Danielle is looking into the code
issues on clearance items. It’s in another
thread ‘wait - what happened’ and you can
email her directly too
3 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 4 years ago

For me it's getting to the point where I don't expect any of the discount codes to work on any of the things I want to purchase. Frankly, I'm getting tired of looking and checking to see if the codes will work.
2 x