Lustro Stella-Beauty & the Beast

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Lustro Stella-Beauty & the Beast

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I just love the Xavier CZ’s. Lots of classy vintage pieces. Beautifully packed. Looks new after a few months use. I also have several pieces of the Lustra stella that I gave as gifts. I didn’t hear that they dulled, etc. maybe my kids dont want to upset me, but they usually tell it like it is. The earlier pieces of CZ’s that I got from shoplc were mainly inferior to start with, but the price was right. Now I see a big improvement in the shoplc CZ’s, besides their Lustra stella. I do have Bella luce for many years. Never dulled. I also have 2 pieces of Diamonique which shine up with a little toothpaste and a soft brush and rinse. My daughter in law wears a pair of shoplc CZ flowery studs. Always gets compliments on her diamond earrings. She loves them so much, I bought her a duplicate to hold in case she loses one of the original.
3 x

Blossom

Re: Lustro Stella-Beauty & the Beast

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I just love the Xavier CZ’s. Lots of classy vintage pieces. Beautifully packed. Looks new after a few months use. I also have several pieces of the Lustra stella that I gave as gifts. I didn’t hear that they dulled, etc. maybe my kids dont want to upset me, but they usually tell it like it is. The earlier pieces of CZ’s that I got from shoplc were mainly inferior to start with, but the price was right. Now I see a big improvement in the shoplc CZ’s, besides their Lustra stella. I do have Bella luce for many years. Never dulled. I also have 2 pieces of Diamonique which shine up with a little toothpaste and a soft brush and rinse. My daughter in law wears a pair of shoplc CZ flowery studs. Always gets compliments on her diamond earrings. She loves them so much, I bought her a duplicate to hold in case she loses one of the original.
You're such a thoughtful mama-in-law!
2 x