New Year soon-bring back the old ShopLC

Angelflutter

Re: New Year soon-bring back the old ShopLC

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I have pretty much stopped ordering from Shop LC for all of the above reasons and more. I have gone back to JTV. Even if I have to spend more $$$, I am familiar with their quality... it's where I shopped before I found Shop LC. Shop zz zzzz, bores the heck out of me. I live on a working girls income paycheck to paycheck. It was nice to be able to purchase jewelry that I would not have been able to afford from anywhere else. But, apparently those days are over. I get 1 day a week off from work. SATURDAY. No, I am NOT interested in 24 hours of ANY particular gemstone. Especially washed out Tanziwhite. Sleeping Beauty, Shungite or other gemstones. Variety is much needed, especially on the weekends...which is the only days most working woman has off. Suggestion.... limit smack downs to 2 to 3 hours a couple of evenings a week. When I get off of work Saturday, I am busy catching up on housework, shopping, taking care of my mother daily (she had a stroke and I have moved her in with me ), and taking care of my disabled husband daily, I need my "me" time. Used to be Shop LC. And if I found a little something I could afford... made my day. I am sure I speak for all the working ladies about variety and smack downs as well as speaking to those of us who are not wealthy, but enjoy beautiful jewelry. CHANGE BACK TO WHAT YOU USED TO BE. If not, Karma will turn around and bite you in the a**. Greed is no good ya'll. You are running your loyal customers away..... and displeased customers do talk. Enough talk will bring you down.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: New Year soon-bring back the old ShopLC

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Well said Angelflutter !! Shoplc used to be fun to shop at for my huge family. I bought many items over the years. I was able to buy affordable great gifts. Now its high end Tanzanite, and lets not forget Shungite which does nothing besides making my hands look dirty. I’m thinking the new President wants to turn this into a high end place to shop. He will most probably fail !! There are more then enough high end shopping channels. Shoplc was unique !! Almost non recognizable lately. Most hosts are ACTING🙄long BORING presentations with final price game playing. The worst is when a certain someone with a very thick accent which gets worse when he is upset, that how dare we not buy the item he wants us to buy. I feel I am being harassed . None of my friends buy anything when he co hosts. An aggressive bully is how some say he is. I think its just his style of selling that turns viewers off. I think we were used to Kevin Lyons who was a mild mannered true Gentleman. We all loved buying when he co hosted. He brought a calm feeling to the viewers. All of a sudden his replacement can barely be understood. Makes one feel they are stupid not to buy what he tells them to buy. He just exudes a uneasy feeling to me and my group. The only remedy is to switch channels when he comes on.
4 x