New Year soon-bring back the old ShopLC

Gemsnob

Re: New Year soon-bring back the old ShopLC

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
My husband is a die-hard Bengals fan. Its so bad now that yesterday he was rooting for the Dolphins. He figures why win now? May as well shoot for the number one draft pick. :D
My team has been having a rough ......decade 🥺🥺
Ahhh.. I understand. There is nowhere to go but up!!!
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
My husband is a die-hard Bengals fan. Its so bad now that yesterday he was rooting for the Dolphins. He figures why win now? May as well shoot for the number one draft pick. :D
My team has been having a rough ......decade 🥺🥺
Ahhh.. I understand. There is nowhere to go but up!!!
Yep.....my dad & I have been saying that at the end of every season 🤣🤣
1 x

Gemsnob

I like Peiter. He moves fast and says he does not playing with price or using multiple clocks. He also doesnt like staying on one product forever. I hope the "big wigs" follow suit.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I like Peiter. He moves fast and says he does not playing with price or using multiple clocks. He also doesnt like staying on one product forever. I hope the "big wigs" follow suit.
I couldn't agree more. I've been listening to him while cleaning and he does move right along
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Most of the hosts have been both adhering to the clock and giving the final price pretty quick today. What a TERRIFIC difference from the last few trying months. Feels like the Shoplc I loved so much. Hopefully, someone realizes how frustrated it became for long time customers. I’m hoping that next they will FIX the coupon issue. It used to be so much fun to hunt out the great bargains. A benefit for shoplc too. They sold much more. KEEP IT UP 🙏🏻
5 x

Gemsnob

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Most of the hosts have been both adhering to the clock and giving the final price pretty quick today. What a TERRIFIC difference from the last few trying months. Feels like the Shoplc I loved so much. Hopefully, someone realizes how frustrated it became for long time customers. I’m hoping that next they will FIX the coupon issue. It used to be so much fun to hunt out the great bargains. A benefit for shoplc too. They sold much more. KEEP IT UP 🙏🏻
The coupon says "including clearance". I wonder if it will work before the item goes on air?
3 x

mossybrick

Post by mossybrick » 4 years ago

I CONCUR!!! I was very happy with the old ShopLC, because you could tell they cared about customers!! From the little gifts they would send out, to the speedy shipping and good quality items! Also, I would love coupons that actually worked without all the disclaimers, combined shipping or more free shipping, and a faster web site!
4 x

Blazemom

Post by Blazemom » 4 years ago

Yes I agree wholeheartedly. I haven't bought anything in months because I've lost interest in watching SLC. I used to love it but now just don't enjoy it anymore. Not watching equals not buying, unless I'm looking for something specific, like a gift for someone. I would probably come back if SLC went back to its old format though. I really miss it.
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
It will be a New Year soon ShopLC, I am requesting for the higher ups to listen to our concerns & complaints to help make it a better year at ShopLC. Please do away with spending so much time on one product, bring back under $20 or $30 days during the first of the week, give the hosts their host picks again with free shipping, please avoid so much tanzanite, shungite, opatra and all day Smackdowns on the weekend, while only showcasing one gemstone. All these aren’t too much changes to make to go back to almost what this company used to be. I liked a variety and knowing the prices and quality were good but for months, this has been untrue. People aren’t watching and buying less due to al these horrible changes. Please help ShopLC be great again in 2020 or you’re going to lose lots of business and loyal customers. Please train customer service to do a better job and it taking so long to get our orders to us. We order, give you our hard earned money in good faith that we will get a quality product in a few days. The hosts taking forever to get to the final price and all these silly games, as if we’re stupid and to be made fun of by a few hosts. This was inappropriate and never has been settled by an apology that can be believed. But unfortunately this isn’t the case anymore, too many unnecessary changes have been made at ShopLC. My Grandfather also said, why fix or change something if it’s not broken? This holds true to what’s been happening here for months. Thank you for listening and I hope it’s forwarded to the higher ups. We need the old ShopLC back or something similar to it, not this fiasco that is been happening for months. Please listen to the customers, after all-we’re the ones buying and keeping you in business.
Well said Ginger! The ShopLC will be digging its own demise, if they don't put things like they were before.
4 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I sure hope the "higher ups" read and will listen. And for goodness sake keep that president off
4 x