To all forum members and the "Mod squad"

Gemsnob

To all forum members and the "Mod squad"

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

As I read comments on here, it reminds me that even though miles and circumstances may seperate us all, human experience and emotion are what tie us all together. As the holidays draw near, or are here, depending on what you celebrate, we must all remember that our frustrations with Shoplc may seem valid but in the grand scheme of things, we wont be thinking about them , hopefully , as we spend time with loved ones. There are wonderful people everywhere and Im very grateful to have found all of you! Please remember the reason for the season, however you choose to celebrate. Be careful while traveling and remember to tell you loved ones how much you love them! ❤
14 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: To all forum members and the "Mod squad"

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
As I read comments on here, it reminds me that even though miles and circumstances may seperate us all, human experience and emotion are what tie us all together. As the holidays draw near, or are here, depending on what you celebrate, we must all remember that our frustrations with Shoplc may seem valid but in the grand scheme of things, we wont be thinking about them , hopefully , as we spend time with loved ones. There are wonderful people everywhere and Im very grateful to have found all of you! Please remember the reason for the season, however you choose to celebrate. Be careful while traveling and remember to tell you loved ones how much you love them! ❤
Hello Gemsnob,

We are always happy to help! I also hope you have wonderful holidays too! Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to try and make things right.
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Well said Gemsnob! Wishing you & yours a safe & blessed holiday season too!💞
6 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks Gemsnob, and I hope that you enjoy your holiday as well!!!!
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
As I read comments on here, it reminds me that even though miles and circumstances may seperate us all, human experience and emotion are what tie us all together. As the holidays draw near, or are here, depending on what you celebrate, we must all remember that our frustrations with Shoplc may seem valid but in the grand scheme of things, we wont be thinking about them , hopefully , as we spend time with loved ones. There are wonderful people everywhere and Im very grateful to have found all of you! Please remember the reason for the season, however you choose to celebrate. Be careful while traveling and remember to tell you loved ones how much you love them!
✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨

Well said, and oh so true. I pray for a safe, peaceful Holiday for everyone here, as well as for their loved ones.
✨🌟✨🕊🐪🐪🐪🕊✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️✨❄️
2 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you gemsnob. And the same to all you wonderful ladies. Have a Merry and blessed Christmas
2 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 4 years ago

Very well put. I wish all a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year
4 x