Website dept playing games today.

texastim

Website dept playing games today.

Post by texastim » 4 years ago

I purchased 2 diopside bracelets for 119.99 this morning PRIOR to the 20% off that was their LIST PRICE, and not the current $149.99 price, some one discovered the great price is my guess and changed it back!. It had not been invoiced yet and the price went back to the $149.99 LIST price. I am VERY CAREFUL AND MINDFUL OF THEIR EVER CHANGING prices, I thought what a deal I thought that I had!. Then second, get this, they had a Blue Zircon 6mm ROUND STONE 8 inch DOORBUSTER bracelet last night with no indication of being low on stock, so I waited to see if a discount would occur today. I made sure that I wrote the item number down and saved it to my wish list!!!!!!!! When I called it up today under THE SAME ITEM NUMBER is was replaced with a completely different smaller size stone 6x4 and smaller sized bracelet for the EXACT SAME PRICE!.....WHAT IS GOING ON HERE SHOPLC? ........EVERYONE, I SADLY GUESS THAT WE NOW HAVE TO NOW BE VERY VERY CAREFUL. I have always trusted these folks, but after my two experiences this morning, my trust is now gone. Bait and switch, isn't that illegal? Hummmmmmmmm? :P. They will say they are sorry, but that will not do.
Last edited by texastim 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
9 x

Gemsnob

Re: Website dept playing games today.

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

texastim wrote:
4 years ago
I purchased 2 diopside bracelets for 119.99 this morning PRIOR to the 20% off that was their LIST PRICE. It had not been invoiced yet and the price went back to the $149.99 LIST price. I am VERY CAREFUL AND MINDFUL OF THEIR EVER CHANGING prices, I thought what a deal I thought that I had!. They switched the price back to $149.99 since I had not been invoiced. Then second they had a Blue Zircon 6mm 8 inch DOORBUSTER bracelet last night with no indication of being low on stock, so I waited to see if a discount would occur today. I made sure that I wrote the item number down and saved it to my wish list!!!!!!!! When I called it up today under THE SAME ITEM NUMBER is was replaced with a completely different smaller size stone 6x4 and smaller size bracelet......WHAT IS GOING ON HERE SHOPLC? EVERYONE, WE NOW HAVE TO NOW BE VERY VERY CAREFUL. I have always trusted these folks but after my two experiences this morning, my trust is gone. Bait and switch, isn't that illegal? Hummmmmmmmm? :P
Do you mean your two purchased but un invoiced diopside pieces - they tried to change the price and charge you more? Like they say on falling auctions, hurry and buy before it sells out , everyone gets the lowest price but in this case, they are charging more?
I saw the 6 mm blue zircon bracelet you are speaking of. I considered it myself.
4 x

texastim

You are correct they were 8mm. Call up the same item if you have it on your WISHLISH and now see what you get. I am absolutely disgusted with them. Who is running this show?
7 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

It's like someone is just playing around with the computer changing everything.
Don't they understand that we're now pros and watch like Hawks? lol I guess not.
7 x

Gemsnob

texastim wrote:
4 years ago
You are correct they were 8mm. Call up the same item if you have it on your WISHLISH and now see what you get. I am absolutely disgusted with them. Who is running this show?
I wasnt sure if I had the mm size wrong but I saw the bracelet. It was pretty and a great price.
4 x

Gemsnob

Unfortunately the tail is wagging the dog. There are too many tails wagging....and no one seems to be in charge.
4 x

texastim

Now it is a 6x4mm, for the current price EVEN with today's discount, no way. Gouging for Christmas, I am just beyond belief what happened earlier today, luckily I was able to cancel those diopside bracelets. Their sale loss and more important a possible good customer. I called Customer Service and stated no matter what happened they had no way to see nor resolve these separate occurrences. :oops: :twisted:
6 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

texastim wrote:
4 years ago
I purchased 2 diopside bracelets for 119.99 this morning PRIOR to the 20% off that was their LIST PRICE, and not the current $149.99 price, some one discovered the great price is my guess and changed it back!. It had not been invoiced yet and the price went back to the $149.99 LIST price. I am VERY CAREFUL AND MINDFUL OF THEIR EVER CHANGING prices, I thought what a deal I thought that I had!. Then second, get this, they had a Blue Zircon 6mm ROUND STONE 8 inch DOORBUSTER bracelet last night with no indication of being low on stock, so I waited to see if a discount would occur today. I made sure that I wrote the item number down and saved it to my wish list!!!!!!!! When I called it up today under THE SAME ITEM NUMBER is was replaced with a completely different smaller size stone 6x4 and smaller sized bracelet for the EXACT SAME PRICE!.....WHAT IS GOING ON HERE SHOPLC? ........EVERYONE, I SADLY GUESS THAT WE NOW HAVE TO NOW BE VERY VERY CAREFUL. I have always trusted these folks, but after my two experiences this morning, my trust is now gone. Bait and switch, isn't that illegal? Hummmmmmmmm? :P. They will say they are sorry, but that will not do.
Good Afternoon, texastim!

Goodness, I am so sorry to hear this occurred with your order! I agree that it would be poor practice to have changed the price on a customer's order, even after they've already placed it for the lower cost.

I'd be happy to look into this and get it resolved for you. If you would, may you please provide the order information regarding the Diopside bracelets, and the number(s) for the Blue zircon bracelets you saw, to customerservice@shoplc.com? With this, we can look further into this and figure out what happened to the order. We look forward to hearing from you!
6 x

texastim

I already called them and provide BOTH of the item and order numbers. All they could see is the current pricing and the switched Zircon cheaper bracelet and not the 8mm round stone bracelet. I guess now I need to keep in mind, I snooze, I loose with shoplc.
7 x

Gemsnob

texastim wrote:
4 years ago
I already called them and provide BOTH of the item and order numbers. All they could see is the current pricing and the switched Zircon cheaper bracelet and not the 8mm round stone bracelet. I guess now I need to keep in mind, I snooze, I loose with shoplc.
Its deceptive to swtch product but use the same item number. Well, its their loss. You still have your money. You can spend it elsewhere, something they dont seem to mind.
3 x