Is that all?

RS

Is that all?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have only been shopping here for less than a year. I have purchased many things, some great and some not so great. As I continue to watch and check out the website I am saying to myself “is this all?”. I keep seeing the same items over and over and rarely see anything new.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Is that all?

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I have only been shopping here for less than a year. I have purchased many things, some great and some not so great. As I continue to watch and check out the website I am saying to myself “is this all?”. I keep seeing the same items over and over and rarely see anything new.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post! We would love to hear your feedback on what you would like to see? Please let us know, and we will pass along any feedback you may have to our dedicated Voice of the Customer team so it can be addressed to the proper parties! Thank you for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I have purchased many items over the years design team has changed but still have beautiful items of something was wrong they made it right. You can not find items any where for this price.my grand daughters and grandson love all the items I have purchased and we have enjoyed doing this together some day when I'm no longer here they will remember the fun we had and they will be wearing the memory we made together. Thank you shop l.c. And all the employees that make this possible Boston irish
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

U have a question someone please answer i saw on here nition died did he i will be so upset please let me know
0 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Boston Irish the answer is yes. I believe it was around June or so. It hasn't been long.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
U have a question someone please answer i saw on here nition died did he i will be so upset please let me know
Yes, unfortunately Nitin passed away, and he is greatly missed.
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Sad to hear about Nitin, plz pass on condolences.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Sad to hear about Nitin, plz pass on condolences.
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your condolences. We will make sure that they are passed along.
1 x