Guaranteed christmas delivery

TC

Guaranteed christmas delivery

Post by TC » 4 years ago

Well so much for that delivery for Christmas guarantee
Placed an order on the 20th and one on the 17th and —they are now “estimated” to arrive on the 28th

Great— I don’t need the items then and now have to come up w another christmas gift plan
Delivering lots of disappointment not joy

And really in an amazon world why does it take
11 days to get my order

So much for regular 5 to 7 day shipping
I have never received an order in that time frame
4 x

LisaC2019

Re: Guaranteed christmas delivery

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

TC wrote:
4 years ago
Placed an order on the 20th and one on the 17th and —they are now “estimated” to arrive on the 28th

Great— I don’t need the items then and now have to come up w another christmas gift plan

11 days to get my order

Wow...hate this happend to you and still hoping you get your items before Christmas...I have found that UPS has been delivering really fast compared to the DHL.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

TC wrote:
4 years ago

11 days to get my order

Hello,

I am very sorry about what happened with your order. Can you please give me the order information so we can investigate? Danielle.Jackson@shoplc.com
0 x

mossybrick

Post by mossybrick » 4 years ago

I’m still waiting for over 20 items purchased on December 14th!
0 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

mossybrick wrote:
4 years ago
I’m still waiting for over 20 items purchased on December 14th!
Email Danielle

Danielle.Jackson@Shoplc.com
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@TC ,

I am really sorry. I know it’s stressful playing the waiting game on an item to be delivered. I actually have received items this week, even Sunday that I did not expect to, so that’s all good.
The one item that SAID it was out for delivery did not arrive. I was disappointed. It says today that it is again, this is UPS’s fault though this time, not SLC.

I am sure Danielle will look into it for you.

Please have a Merry Christmas in spite of the stress and hassle of finding last minute gifts.
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Starting to realize that some of the issue is there is a delay between the label being created and UPS or DHL actually picking up the item. I had an order that said shipped on 22 Dec 2019. However, when I checked today the item took two days to get to the DHL processing center.

I am also thinking some placed orders thinking it would qualify automatically for expedited shipping but in reality you would have had to pay the extra money (per item) for shipping to ensure the items arrived on time. I could be wrong but then maybe not because people are not receiving their orders that had guaranteed shipping!

RS, I also had an item that was "out for delivery" on Saturday and it never arrived. I finally, saw the package was left on the following Monday. I don't understand why the package was not delivered on Saturday because it was shipped UPS 2nd Day Air.
1 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Did I tell you guys my best friend showed up at my door before 7 this morning with gifts for me and my sis? Must have ordered from SLC you think? LOL
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Starting to realize that some of the issue is there is a delay between the label being created and UPS or DHL actually picking up the item. I had an order that said shipped on 22 Dec 2019. However, when I checked today the item took two days to get to the DHL processing center.

I am also thinking some placed orders thinking it would qualify automatically for expedited shipping but in reality you would have had to pay the extra money (per item) for shipping to ensure the items arrived on time. I could be wrong but then maybe not because people are not receiving their orders that had guaranteed shipping!

RS, I also had an item that was "out for delivery" on Saturday and it never arrived. I finally, saw the package was left on the following Monday. I don't understand why the package was not delivered on Saturday because it was shipped UPS 2nd Day Air.
It SAYS it is out for delivery now. But I don’t have high hopes it will get here. It wasn’t a gift for anyone else but for me...but I wanted to wear it at dinner tonight and that is just about to happen.
I’m all dressed up and the finger for that ring is waiting. Guess I will go choose another one.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago

It SAYS it is out for delivery now. But I don’t have high hopes it will get here. It wasn’t a gift for anyone else but for me...but I wanted to wear it at dinner tonight and that is just about to happen.
I’m all dressed up and the finger for that ring is waiting. Guess I will go choose another one.
I'm very sorry that the shipment hasn't arrived yet, please let me know if there are any issues with the shipment once received. Merry Christmas!
1 x