Federal Trade Commision

Gemsnob

Federal Trade Commision

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I suggest any of you with issues look into the FTC and see if filing a complaint will help. Shipping promises not upheld, refunds taking weeks and weeks, CS unwilling to help (aside from Danielle who cannot do everything). Nothing will change if they arent held accountable and its going to take more than a couple complaints to raise some eyebrows.
5 x

scoobydoo

Re: Federal Trade Commision

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

I started thinking the same thing about 6 months ago when I was dumbfounded by the downturns the company was taking. I kept thinking it would get better, but, sadly, it just seems to get worse. And you're right, aside from Danielle, no one really seems to care about wanting to get SLC back to its glory days. Such a shame.
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I suggest any of you with issues look into the FTC and see if filing a complaint will help. Shipping promises not upheld, refunds taking weeks and weeks, CS unwilling to help (aside from Danielle who cannot do everything). Nothing will change if they arent held accountable and its going to take more than a couple complaints to raise some eyebrows.
Although I cannot stop anyone from filling a complaint, we are willing to assist anyone that needs help. We will ensure each matter is investigated.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

scoobydoo wrote:
4 years ago
I started thinking the same thing about 6 months ago when I was dumbfounded by the downturns the company was taking. I kept thinking it would get better, but, sadly, it just seems to get worse. And you're right, aside from Danielle, no one really seems to care about wanting to get SLC back to its glory days. Such a shame.
Hello,

I am sorry that you feel that no one else is wanting to help/change. I'm happy to help with anything I can.
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Moderator Danielle c an you give me an update on my issue you said was being taken care . Still waiting . Thanks
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Although I cannot stop anyone from filling a complaint, we are willing to assist anyone that needs help. We will ensure each matter is investigated.
Danielle,
You really have gone above and beyond when it comes to trying to straighten out what you could. You are only one person in charge of one department. There is something seriously wrong. Inventory issues, invoice issues, shipping issues, quality control issues. Promises made but not kept. Then there are just things with behavior of hosts. Who is in charge? I know Shoplc likes to think they are different than other networks but no other network would allow hosts free reign to tell customers " if you dont like it, change the channel". As someone who has been with you since the beginning and longer than most hosts, thats out of line. Its as if the tail is wagging the dog. No rules to even enforce. Becky keeps saying "stay tuned for great things are coming". That actully concerns me. It sounds like things will get worse as far as what people on here want. Why did they go and "fix" something that wasnt broken then. It sure as heck is broken now.
8 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
scoobydoo wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

I am sorry that you feel that no one else is wanting to help/change. I'm happy to help with anything I can.
Rest assured, @Moderator_Danielle, that if I need you, I'll let you know right away! Sadly, there's not much you can do now to correct things that happened over the last year. Just knowing the Forum ... and you ... are here makes things a bit more tolerable. On the other hand, I'm afraid that many of the ongoing practices that have so many of us upset and disappointed are not really going to disappear unless there's a big management change.
8 x

Moderator_Danielle

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator Danielle c an you give me an update on my issue you said was being taken care . Still waiting . Thanks
Hello,

My apologies. We attempted a reshipment of the bangle but the product was not available. I authorized a refund for the product yesterday and one of our agents added a $20.00 credit for future purchases.

Also, in regards to the host page I will be checking back in with the E-commerce Director.
6 x

Linda517

Post by Linda517 » 4 years ago

I’m sorry but I have been shopping with SHOPLC for ever n always will, I don’t agree CS don’t help but I agree danail is very good with clients and so is the rest of that entire team!! I used the app to place an order by mistake I hit the wrong button and called and santeogo helped me cancel the order right away and I have always gotten my deliveries as promised, look this company is the best hands down when shopping for anything,!... you can’t bet them and or their commitment to their clients, I am not a relative or have any other interest here but to say that I disagree with statements here for future clients who read this and my not want to shop based on an issue that I’m sure if they can do anything about they will n do! Thank you shop lc for staying open during the holidays and bringing the best prices and products at below wholesale prices:) happy holidays to you all and I will always be a client here first before I buy items elsewhere because of the things I have said here and I’m not a review type but thought I would chime in so that others don’t think this is common for ShopLC at all!!
Thx Linda in Michigan:) :D
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m glad Linda that you’ve had positive experiences with ShopLC, but it’s not like it used to be-not even close. There’s so many changes and not for the better, I’ve also shopped here for years and didn’t have many problems until the past few months. There’s many terrible experiences, bad customer service, waiting weeks for refunds, orders invoiced but some never shipped and they don’t want to refund your money, please read all the threads even about them mocking and making fun of us on air. As for staying on air for Christmas, just my opinion, but it’s all about the dollar and making a sale. Most of the others have pre programmed their shows and gave everyone Christmas Eve and today off. I know we’re all entitled to our opinions about everything but I see ShopLC in a different way, and it’s not a positive one, sorry to say. I wish you a happy holiday and it’s very nice to meet you. 🎄 Ginger
10 x