4 years ago
Merry Christmas Gypsy Woman! OMG....your recent reply up top
is just beautiful.
I don't know if SLC is doing anything at all WRONG and I sure can
not keep atop all the price concerns and genuine legitimate stories
that others have. It's the FTC's job to take looks, nothing to hide
right SLC?
I'm concerned about the constant price changes too
I have a ring on my wish list and the price changed 3 times just today 😳 so I'm simply watching.....very closely to see what happens next.
Hello,

May I have that item number to share with the web team?
Hi Danielle- I would but the ring which was a yellow & white diamond, disappeared off my wish list overnight and when I went to website it is no longer there so it must have sold. Gypsy
2 x

Margui

Re: Federal Trade Commision

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I have not buy anything since September, due to the problems that many of you are having. Orders that never arrive or arrive defective and late refunds. I don't know if I will try to attempt a purchase.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

I'm concerned about the constant price changes too
I have a ring on my wish list and the price changed 3 times just today 😳 so I'm simply watching.....very closely to see what happens next.
Hello,

May I have that item number to share with the web team?
Hi Danielle- I would but the ring which was a yellow & white diamond, disappeared off my wish list overnight and when I went to website it is no longer there so it must have sold. Gypsy
Hello,

It's ok, I know a lot of items have been selling because of clearance. But if you experience it again please let me know so I can share with the web team. :) Hope you have a great day!
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I wonder if they got the ring that Gypsy was looking at
for the lowest price ORRRRR the highe$t price??? hmmmm
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
I wonder if they got the ring that Gypsy was looking at
for the lowest price ORRRRR the highe$t price??? hmmmm
LOL. When it was on my wish list the lowest was $127.99 the highest was $299.99 . When it was at its lowest price the discount didn't apply
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

ITS BACK !!!!! The ring which I was talking about with the rollercoaster price changes is back. Went to check wishlist for evening and lo & behold there is the ring. New price $199.99

Mod Danielle- the item # 3423543
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Thank you, my wonderful friends!
💞🥰💞

I had no other place to respond to Spooky, since this isn't a place set up like FB, etc., where each person has a "page". And, I don't use FB. And, as RS wisely explained, this is where we all "met."

It's also against the rules to exchange email addresses, phone numbers, birthdays, and other "identifying" information.

texastim, remember when you needed help with an item number and got angry, stating that the number that Moderator Connor gave you was a "bogus number"? I am the one who contacted Moderator Connor, Moderator Danielle, and then "tagged" you, so that you would see Connor's explanation and hopefully get the correct item number.

When dealing with others to get one's purchase issues straightened out, a little sugar goes a long way...(especially when it's in chocolate.)
😉

I hope you were able to get the item you wanted.
4 x