4 years ago
Merry Christmaaaaaaaaassss!!!!!🎅🤶🎄🎁
GRIZZZZZYYYYYYY ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
MERRY CHRIMMUS
3 x

Hollie

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

44 minutes til Midnight Mass and no can do.
I'm actually the only one awake now. Even the dogs are snoring.

I hope everybody had a wonderful night.
Also, I hope you all remembered the 🍪🍪🍪 for 🎅🏻!!
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Well I got sis tucked in bed with her sparkling water and cough syrup nearby and her electric blanket on med and her tummy full.
We had Black Forest Ham, scalloped potatoes, fresh green beans with sliced almonds, real bacon crumbles, and pearl onions.
Tomorrow we are having a pork loin I rubbed with my special mix, cauliflower and broccoli with cheese sauce, asparagus with hollendaise sauce, baked potatoes-- and a no sugar peach pie I made special for sissy. (Usually I cook a lower cholesterol meal at her house but it's the holidays.)
And I learned my lesson with the pumpkin pie! I talked my son at turkey day into making his famous pumpkin pie where he uses pumpkin he grows himself. Sister's diabetes doc said if she was going to have sweets, pumpkin pie was alright. You have to understand my son's pie is HUGE. So the rest of us laid off it and ate the marionberry, apple and cheesecake desserts. Thursday night one piece was gone. Saturday morning the empty glass pie pan was in the sink and sis's blood sugar was through the roof!
Hopefully I am not in the dumps tomorrow. I MISS THE REST OF MY FAMILY! My daughter, my grand kids and her new about-to-be hubby are in Hawaii. My son is on a snowboarding trip. My best friend who is like family has to work. My ex son-in-law whom I adore is out town on business,etc.etc.etc. I will come out of this pity party-promise.
Have a wonderful Christmas all!
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Its 6:00 AM my time. I remember when my kids were little. They would already be awake begging us to get up because Santa came! Now they sleep to 9:00 or so yet here I am awake. Go figure! Anyway, hope you all have a fabulous day! Remember to hug your loved ones! ❤
Last edited by Gemsnob 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

Marg

Re: Merry Chrismas shoplc and community

Post by Marg » 4 years ago

Merry Christmas to shoplc for working so hard to get our packages delivered in time for Christmas. Thank you Daniel Romero for tracking my order letting me know it got to my sister in time for Christmas because it went out UPS instead of standard shipping.
I visualize the elf's in the warehouse running from one end of the 3 warehouse to the other end to find our orders that got delayed because of technical system issues that started 2 months ago.
To the customer service reps. who cringe every time I call to find out if my 2 AAA tanzanite rings and my diamond braclete have been shipped yet and the policy makers who have reduced the shipping cost for Canadians from 7.99 for each order even the ones I have won on the rising auction for 1 and 2 $.
Merry Christmas to those that make it so much fun on the rising auction and Cole in the stocking of those robot shoppers who bid high on the same item over and over again.
Merry. Merry Merry Merry Christmas to the forum community for making me laugh and getting threw the tough times. Let me introduce myself I am Marg a Shopaholic who believed in retail therapy. There Catticus I have said it out loud this must be the first of the 12 steps. Thank you also for talking me off the roof with all my jewelry on when I realized by bill for 1235 is due and the next of 4 for 1100 is on its way.
I know 1 thing with all of our bling how can we help but have a very merry Christmas. Merry Christmas to all weather you are alone of fortunate enough to be with the ones we love, we have each other and shoplc.
6 x

Gypsy

Re: Merry Chrismas shoplc and community

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Marg wrote:
4 years ago
Merry Christmas to shoplc for working so hard to get our packages delivered in time for Christmas. Thank you Daniel Romero for tracking my order letting me know it got to my sister in time for Christmas because it went out UPS instead of standard shipping.
I visualize the elf's in the warehouse running from one end of the 3 warehouse to the other end to find our orders that got delayed because of technical system issues that started 2 months ago.
To the customer service reps. who cringe every time I call to find out if my 2 AAA tanzanite rings and my diamond braclete have been shipped yet and the policy makers who have reduced the shipping cost for Canadians from 7.99 for each order even the ones I have won on the rising auction for 1 and 2 $.
Merry Christmas to those that make it so much fun on the rising auction and Cole in the stocking of those robot shoppers who bid high on the same item over and over again.
Merry. Merry Merry Merry Christmas to the forum community for making me laugh and getting threw the tough times. Let me introduce myself I am Marg a Shopaholic who believed in retail therapy. There Catticus I have said it out loud this must be the first of the 12 steps. Thank you also for talking me off the roof with all my jewelry on when I realized by bill for 1235 is due and the next of 4 for 1100 is on its way.
I know 1 thing with all of our bling how can we help but have a very merry Christmas. Merry Christmas to all weather you are alone of fortunate enough to be with the ones we love, we have each other and shoplc.
Merry Christmas Marg !!
3 x

Marg

Post by Marg » 4 years ago

Gypsy, your kind replys have always made everyone feel included. I thank you for the time and kindness you have shown to us on this forum. You deserve the best and a very merry Christmas and the best in 2020.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Marg wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy, your kind replys have always made everyone feel included. I thank you for the time and kindness you have shown to us on this forum. You deserve the best and a very merry Christmas and the best in 2020.
You are too sweet ❣ You brought a smile to me this morning Thank You 😊😊😊😊😊
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you here. You guys ROCK! :D
5 x