Catticus! Ohhhh Catticus!!

Hollie

Catticus! Ohhhh Catticus!!

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

ahem.
I hear somebody.... Won't say who.... Got a delivery of SEE'S CANDY!!
I rarely get jealous but this I can't help. I mean, it's SEE'S!!'
Yummy yummy yummy!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
I need to hear all about the SEE'S. πŸ™‡πŸΌπŸ™‡πŸ»
πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸŽ„
5 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Catticus! Ohhhh Catticus!!

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Sheee's Baaaaack! Chocolate in it's many forms should be a food group. I love chocolate so much I used to say "I'd eat a dog turd if it was covered in the right chocolate". So once on an airplane for dessert they served some chef designed (basically a twinkie with little pieces of pretzel sticks and shaved coconut stuck on it and then dipped heavily in chocolate) oval offering. I was shocked by the appearance of this thing but could smell the yummy chocolate. Of course with no filter I stood up and in my outside voice said "Well I'll be darned! I WILL eat a dog turd if it is covered in chocolate!" The people in the cabin roared but the crew was not amused. That was about 25 years ago and can't say as I have seen one of those since.
7 x

Hollie

JewelryQueen wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Sheee's Baaaaack! Chocolate in it's many forms should be a food group. I love chocolate so much I used to say "I'd eat a dog turd if it was covered in the right chocolate". So once on an airplane for dessert they served some chef designed (basically a twinkie with little pieces of pretzel sticks and shaved coconut stuck on it and then dipped heavily in chocolate) oval offering. I was shocked by the appearance of this thing but could smell the yummy chocolate. Of course with no filter I stood up and in my outside voice said "Well I'll be darned! I WILL eat a dog turd if it is covered in chocolate!" The people in the cabin roared but the crew was not amused. That was about 25 years ago and can't say as I have seen one of those since.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ OMG. Ur crazy like I am. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'd totally do that. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote: ↑
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote: ↑
4 years ago
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ OMG. Ur crazy like I am. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'd totally do that. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What πŸ˜³β‰οΈβ‰οΈ are you telling me CHOCOLATE is not a food.group .
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Oh my gosh! You guys are HILARIOUS!

@Hollie

We're celebrating Christmas tomorrow...that's when my two boxes of See's chocolates will arrive, and my parents' two boxes as well.
😁

Oh. And my twin who is bringing them, and my older sister and her family will be here, too.

BWA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!

The See's took precedence over the family!
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

I understand, Hollie! See's is my favorite! It's heavenly! I shall tell you allllll about them after Friday. One of my boxes is from a cousin and she always asks what my favorites are.

Now THAT'S a long list!

I wish we could still post pictures!

And chocolate is definitely a food group. It better be, since it will be the main thing I'll be eating tomorrow!
4 x

Hollie

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago

@Hollie

We're celebrating Christmas tomorrow...that's when my two boxes of See's chocolates will arrive, and my parents' two boxes as well.
😁

Oh. And my twin who is bringing them, and my older sister and her family will be here, too.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

I understand, Hollie! See's is my favorite! It's heavenly! I shall tell you allllll about them after Friday. One of my boxes is from a cousin and she always asks what my favorites are.

Now THAT'S a long list!

And chocolate is definitely a food group. It better be, since it will be the main thing I'll be eating tomorrow!
but Catttt...I can't eat your family!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I hope there are some suckers stashed in there. Honestly, I'd save the food for later because I'd be stuffed full of SEE'S!!πŸ˜ƒ
You get the best delivery people too. Sisters!! I miss mine back home.
Did your glasses get there yet?
I'll be waiting for your report. How long is this going to take? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜ mmmmmm chocolate! Definitely a food group.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago

@Hollie

😁

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

Now THAT'S a long list!

Ive been "hearing" you all talk about See's chocalotes for weeks. I dont think Ive ever seen them before. Are they a local thing?
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Please, eat a couple pieces of See's for me. Haven't had any since 2015. But, lucky me..... hubby bought me a box of Whitman's chocolates for Christmas................ :roll: Well, they do say it's the thought that counts. But did he have to buy it at Rural King. :lol:
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good morning, I visited See's website and lo and behold there is
a shop a half hour away from me. Also, they ship. Also it's on
Amazon, did not compare shipping rates though.
Catt has not been on the forum for a day, I hope she is having
a great time visiting and carrying on with Christmas/New Year
celebrating!!! .......and not having a sugar/chocolate coma!!!!
:lol:
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Oh, I logged on! 😁

And yes, a coma is close by! Do you know why I'm up? I woke up a few hours ago. I decided to check in, and uh...have some See's!

I'm an adult! At least, my age states that.

But I don't know...I don't believe I ever REALLY "grew up."

I mean, eating chocolates in bed in the middle of the night?!??

Oh well. My Cousin who bought me one of the boxes of See's told me this quote by Erma Bombeck:

"Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart."

Notice the pun?! See's the moment! πŸ˜‚

Tell you more about the "See's Fiasco" later!
5 x