The web 30% off

JewelryQueen

Re: The web 30% off

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Just an aside---not every state requires that sales tax is collected on the shipping, although mine does, and most do. Most of my purchases are for resale and I have to tell you I have a business license and a resale certificate but have been unsuccessful in getting it to SLC. A customer service rep gave me a number to fax it to but it seems to be a fax number to nowhere
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Now I have seen it all. Early in the morning I noticed that the bracelet that sold on air yesterday for $399 was now $399 plus 30% coupon. That got it down to about $280. I figured that the ones that bought it yesterday will be livid and cancel their orders.
Well, Cheryl just mentioned that they added thousands of items to the web 30% off, so I decide to check it out again. I was flabbergasted. The bracelet that was $399 plus 30% off in the morning, now started at $549. Im thinking after all the complaints and cancellations, they increased it to $549 plus 30% off would come to about $399. The same price they sold it on air yesterday. What a mess 😳
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Now I have seen it all. Early in the morning I noticed that the bracelet that sold on air yesterday for $399 was now $399 plus 30% coupon. That got it down to about $280. I figured that the ones that bought it yesterday will be livid and cancel their orders.
Well, Cheryl just mentioned that they added thousands of items to the web 30% off, so I decide to check it out again. I was flabbergasted. The bracelet that was $399 plus 30% off in the morning, now started at $549. Im thinking after all the complaints and cancellations, they increased it to $549 plus 30% off would come to about $399. The same price they sold it on air yesterday. What a mess 😳
Taxastim mentioned this on another topic. We were all talking about filing complaints on the FTC and FCC websites with everything that has happened ....shipping problems, items sold that werent in inventory. Changing prices several times a day.
3 x