The web 30% off

Vicky
Answers: 1

The web 30% off

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I just spent a while going thru the long list of 30% off. No surprise🙄 I bought 3 things on the list, previously from Shoplc for LESS money and it wasn't a FINAL SALE like these are. The list starts off with high end stuff, with the starting price increased. I noticed a few leather bags at decent prices. Other then that, the rest are more expensive then previous. I believe it’s a missed opportunity for shoplc to sell out the leftovers, which would happen if they applied a 50% off coupon or included the recent doorbusters which were overpriced. Anyway, whatever you are celebrating, HAPPY HOLIDAYS ❤️
8 x

Gypsy

Re: The web 30% off

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Happy holidays to you too ❗ You.are right about the prices increasing more.now that there is a 30% off cpn but there are soooooo many doorbusters and things marked TLV that the coupon doesn't apply if shoplc was really wanting to clear thier warehouse the coupon would apply to EVERYTHING . I have items I would like to buy but I dont think shoplc wants me to have them 😢😢😢
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I just noticed shoplc on Air sold a 1.5ct red and white diamond bracelet item #3275624 for $199 plus shipping and tax. I bought the same item number on Dec 1 2019.
It was $139.99 minus a coupon for $56.00 - plus $7.71 tax, plus $2.99 shipping = total price I paid was $94.69.
Whoever bought it today probably paid total of $220 and today its a FINAL SALE. You bought it- you keep it😡
This is a MASSIVE CLEARANCE ????
I have a snapshot of my Receipt, but we cant attach anything anymore.
Earlier I checked out the web 30% off. I bought 4 of the items on their list, in the last month for MUCH less.
If they want to CLEAR the warehouse, it’s the wrong thing to INCREASE prices. If they put a 50% off coupon on the entire web without exclusions, that warehouse would be SOLD OUT before New years !!
They keep on EXCLUDING Doorbuster's from coupons. Thats most of their desired items. If they allowed a coupon, they would sell out.
JUST SAYING- SHOPLC🙄
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I just noticed shoplc on Air sold a 1.5ct red and white diamond bracelet item #3275624 for $199 plus shipping and tax. I bought the same item number on Dec 1 2019.
It was $139.99 minus a coupon for $56.00 - plus $7.71 tax, plus $2.99 shipping = total price I paid was $94.69.
Whoever bought it today probably paid total of $220 and today its a FINAL SALE. You bought it- you keep it😡
This is a MASSIVE CLEARANCE ????
I have a snapshot of my Receipt, but we cant attach anything anymore.
Earlier I checked out the web 30% off. I bought 4 of the items on their list, in the last month for MUCH less.
If they want to CLEAR the warehouse, it’s the wrong thing to INCREASE prices. If they put a 50% off coupon on the entire web without exclusions, that warehouse would be SOLD OUT before New years !!
They keep on EXCLUDING Doorbuster's from coupons. Thats most of their desired items. If they allowed a coupon, they would sell out.
JUST SAYING- SHOPLC🙄
Vicky! Way to score! It would be great if everything was 50% off, they'd sell so much they'd have to fill the warehouse(s) all over again!
5 x

texastim

Post by texastim » 4 years ago

Yep, look at my today's post 'web playing games'. Not only did they increase a price of a Ziron bracelet from $299 to $599, same item listed by them on Ebay went from $299 to $315. This is just NOT honest at all. It is the 30% off today when they hiked their price. The FCC will close them down if this practice does not stop. Hard and sad lesson learned, I once trusted them. Second, when I pay a discounted final price, why am I being charged taxation for the FULL listing price? Is that reeeeally legal????????
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

texastim wrote:
4 years ago
Yep, look at my today's post 'web playing games'. Not only did they increase a price of a Ziron bracelet from $299 to $599, same item listed by them on Ebay went from $299 to $315. This is just NOT honest at all. It is the 30% off today when they hiked their price. The FCC will close them down if this practice does not stop. Hard and sad lesson learned, I once trusted them. Second, when I pay a discounted final price, why am I being charged taxation for the FULL listing price? Is that reeeeally legal????????
Do you mean FTC?
They also tax S&H. Its legal but up to each business.
If people would just stop shopping here, maybe it would make a difference. Its not easy but I havent made a purchase since December 8th. After reading the horror stories on here, Im so glad I havent.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

we have choices .......FCC or the FTC.
There may be even more choices but the
aforementioned have websites and are in
Washington DC

oh and texastim is right, it is becoming
a practice of SLC to frequently keep
changing the prices
4 x

Gemsnob

honey wrote:
4 years ago
we have choices .......FCC or the FTC.
There may be even more choices but the
aforementioned have websites and are in
Washington DC
Ok, Thank you. Ill look up the FCC as well.
3 x

Gemsnob

People also need to go online and leave reviews on ALL the websites they can. Not just Google. Let people know whats been happening. Details. Tell them its as bad as their sister network. Something shady is going on.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@Gemsnob I also mentioned that
texastim is right about SlC's practices of frequently
changing the prices. sheeesh - let alone item
misrepresentation, slow refunds, early withdrawals
from budget pays -
5 x