Good Merry Christmas Morning

RS

Good Merry Christmas Morning

Post by RS » 4 years ago

To all of my friends on the forum and to all at ShopLC.

I am the only one up...awaiting the melee that will start when everyone else awakens. Only got 4 hours of semi-sleep. Meh...sleep can be overrated. Enjoying a quiet moment is nice.

Everyone have a wonderful day. Remember it’s family so put aside the trivial things and the quibbles.

For a few precious hours enjoy everyone and forget about the stress of everyday life.

I will pop in from time to time.

MERRY CHRISTMAS❣️
4 x

Gypsy

Re: Good Merry Christmas Morning

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

I am the only one up...awaiting the melee that will start when everyone else awakens. Only got 4 hours of semi-sleep. Meh...sleep can be overrated. Enjoying a quiet moment is nice.

Everyone have a wonderful day. Remember it’s family so put aside the trivial things and the quibbles.

For a few precious hours enjoy everyone and forget about the stress of everyday life.

MERRY CHRISTMAS❣️
Merry Christmas- enjoy the melee. !!! 🎄
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

MERRY CHRISTMAS❣️
Merry Christmas! Enjoy your quiet time before the melee begins. Its 10:30 here so the presents have been opened and we are relaxing by the fire. 🎅💕
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

MERRY CHRISTMAS❣️
Merry Christmas RS!
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

MERRY CHRISTMAS❣️
Merry Merry RS!! 🎄🎄
Enjoy all your family today. I bet your newly adopted daughter is snug as a bug with you guys.
My town is silent today. Friend emailed me from down below kinda scared because it was so quiet.
Let them rest today for tomorrow a group of us are leaving the nest. Going to the "big city".
It'll be a mix of us. Only rule? No spouses.
Shopping and lunch is on the agenda. Watch out world! 😂😂
2 x