Its 20% off except TLV, DOORBUSTERS

Vicky
Answers: 1

Its 20% off except TLV, DOORBUSTERS

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

The TLV’s and Doorbusters are about all the things that are worth buying at the right price. Hysterical😳I just checked - the same list that didn’t sell at 30% off is now 20% off. Who is running this disaster into the ground. A child can tell you, if something doesn't sell at a certain price, you lower the price, by increasing the coupon, and including the items that were overpriced TLV’S or Doorbusters in the past 🤯 unless you want a warehouse full of things that are UNWANTED😖
5 x

Catticus

Re: Its 20% off except TLV, DOORBUSTERS

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
The TLV’s and Doorbusters are about all the things that are worth buying at the right price. Hysterical😳I just checked - the same list that didn’t sell at 30% off is now 20% off. Who is running this disaster into the ground. A child can tell you, if something doesn't sell at a certain price, you lower the price, by increasing the coupon, and including the items that were overpriced TLV’S or Doorbusters in the past 🤯 unless you want a warehouse full of things that are UNWANTED😖
I knowwww,Vicky! Unbelievable! I'm beginning to think they either needed to move to another warehouse because they wanted a larger one to hoard all these items, or that they moved to a new one, still keeping the old one, because they needed the room to hoard all these items! These items as in: the ones they just refuse to lower the price on!

It's UNREAL!

"They didn't sell? Well then, raise the price!"
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I keep trying to wrap my head around their business model but I just can’t grasp what their deal is. It just doesn’t make a lick of sense. Other than they change the prices so frequently that they think we don’t know and they’re trying to cater more to new customers.

Their whole supply vs. demand thing doesn’t work because we continually see the items return.
The “buy low sell high” thing won’t work because we are much more savvy than that.

It boggles the mind!
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I knowwww,Vicky! Unbelievable! I'm beginning to think they either needed to move to another warehouse because they wanted a larger one to hoard all these items, or that they moved to a new one, still keeping the old one, because they needed the room to hoard all these items! These items as in: the ones they just refuse to lower the price on!

It's UNREAL!

"They didn't sell? Well then, raise the price!"
Sometimes reminds me of some yard sales...high prices. Guess they want to keep it & pack it all back into storage! Oh well.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

It seriously makes no sense
I keep thinking about the pricing practices and I simply do not understand what the thought process is. The one thing that has been rather nice the past few days is that Amit hasn't been on giving me a headache with his rapid talking and his demanding sales tactics that are a big turn off for me.
But the pricing......JUST DONT GET IT 🤔🤨
However I have saved ALOT of money. Last thing I purchased was the Royal Ring perfume back on the Dec.4th
Soooooo.....thanks ?????
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Put an item in my cart last night. It wasn't a TLV or Doorbuster, 20% off still didn't work. Sooooo as I contemplated whether or not I really wanted it.....it SOLD OUT!! Obviously didn't need it because I'm not boo hooing. :roll:
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

20% off (big2019) online And clearance? That is except the clearance items on today. Isn’t everything they’re showing supposed to be clearance? If so, why isn’t these items 20% off too? They will be tomorrow when the price is no longer “ clearance “ price 🙃. Why not just put everything at 30-40% off and be done with it.
4 x