Moderator_Danielle

Re: Can we get the difference plus 20% even if ShopLC lowers their price

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago

Hello,

No you don't need to order another one for the discount. May I please have the order info at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com? I'll get it addressed for you.
Thank you so much Danielle for your assistance ....I have sent the order information to your email. Have a great weekend!
Happy to help, I replied back it's been addressed for you :).
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
So my daughter begged me to order her the GP diamond earrings item 3471281 tonight. Against my wishes, and warnings that its not returnable, I ordered it for her. Guess what. A few hours later its 30% off, but out of stock. Well I called customer service and they wouldn't honor the 30% off, so I cancelled it. Probably the best outcome. Shoplc is falling apart. Wait until customers who are unaware its final sale cant return unwanted items. There will be CHAOS 😳😡
Hello,

I am sorry the discount wasn't honored, if you still want it I am happy to help. I will research who you spoke with.
0 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Hello,

No you don't need to order another one for the discount. May I please have the order info at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com? I'll get it addressed for you.
Thank you so much Danielle for your assistance ....I have sent the order information to your email. Have a great weekend!
Happy to help, I replied back it's been addressed for you :).
Thank you so much Danielle for addressing this for me. This was a great customer service experience and I hope that Shop LC appreciates you and all of the moderator/customer service team members on this forum!!!
3 x