Can we get the difference plus 20% even if ShopLC lowers their price

Ginger

Can we get the difference plus 20% even if ShopLC lowers their price

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

They are always saying if we find the products cheaper then they will refund the difference plus 20%. So tonight I was watching and the diamond accent earrings, ring and pendant that’s usually been $9.99 is now $7.99 each piece. Will ShopLC make good on their word of honoring this because I bought 2 at the higher price in November? Or does this rule only apply to other companies products and not ShopLC, beating their own price from awhile back?? Ginger
3 x

Gemsnob

Re: Can we get the difference plus 20% even if ShopLC lowers their price

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
They are always saying if we find the products cheaper then they will refund the difference plus 20%. So tonight I was watching and the diamond accent earrings, ring and pendant that’s usually been $9.99 is now $7.99 each piece. Will ShopLC make good on their word of honoring this because I bought 2 at the higher price in November? Or does this rule only apply to other companies products and not ShopLC, beating their own price from awhile back?? Ginger
Good question. I think they refund the difference if its been 30 days or less. That was asked on this forum somewhere. You could tag Danielle and see what she says. That happened to me with the diamond knot earrings. I bought them during a Smackdown then they sold them cheaper with free shipping. I will not shop a Smackdown again.
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

That is a great question and I would really be interested in the response. I am sure there are rules that allow Shop LC to not have to honor changing prices during all of these sales events. I placed a ring that was $59 on my wishlist and that day it was on clearance but the price increased the next day to $129.
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
That is a great question and I would really be interested in the response. I am sure there are rules that allow Shop LC to not have to honor changing prices during all of these sales events. I placed a ring that was $59 on my wishlist and that day it was on clearance but the price increased the next day to $129.
Hello,

I can confirm that the $59 can be honored. If you have the Sku I can arrange a phone call with your approval.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
The price matching is meant for other companies. However, if the lower price was in November, that is something that can be honored. If it's been within 30 days agents are authorized to approve the lower price. The only exception is spin for savings prices. We honor that particular discount during the show. Please give me the order details at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com and I will make sure it's addressed.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

I can confirm that the $59 can be honored. If you have the Sku I can arrange a phone call with your approval.
Hello Danielle, Thank you for asking but I decided not to purchase the ring...I would like to ask you a question about the shungite water bottles. They were $79.00 in November and today they are 69.99 with a 30% discount. Would I need to return the other bottles and reorder to get the discount. I ordered on the 19th and they were delivered the 28th...The item numbers are 3498632 and 3498633...Thank you in advance!!!
0 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Danielle,
I gifted 2 faux fur Sherpa blankets #3437030 on 12/15 at $35 - 30% off. The next day, 12/16/19, they were $20. Should I be able to get $9.75 back? Thanks,
bluez
1 x

ula

Post by ula » 4 years ago

I bought the sukriti venice bag at 20%, paid 47.99.Yesterday the bag was not sale for 49.99. HMmm... do you think I should return the 2 bucks? :lol:
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

Hello Danielle, Thank you for asking but I decided not to purchase the ring...I would like to ask you a question about the shungite water bottles. They were $79.00 in November and today they are 69.99 with a 30% discount. Would I need to return the other bottles and reorder to get the discount. I ordered on the 19th and they were delivered the 28th...The item numbers are 3498632 and 3498633...Thank you in advance!!!
Hello,

No you don't need to order another one for the discount. May I please have the order info at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com? I'll get it addressed for you.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
Danielle,
I gifted 2 faux fur Sherpa blankets #3437030 on 12/15 at $35 - 30% off. The next day, 12/16/19, they were $20. Should I be able to get $9.75 back? Thanks,
bluez
No problem, please get the order information to me at danielle.jackson@shoplc.com and we'll get it addressed for you :).
3 x