Surprised

Gem Lover

Surprised

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I ordered a Russian Diopside ring item # 3484131, 7 days ago and it came in today and it is beautiful, usually my orders take 2 weeks or longer to come in so it was a nice surprise to get it that quick. I paid $99 for it and today a week later it is $179.99. Glad I ordered it when I did and the $99 was without a coupon.
7 x

RS

Re: Surprised

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I ordered a Russian Diopside ring item # 3484131, 7 days ago and it came in today and it is beautiful, usually my orders take 2 weeks or longer to come in so it was a nice surprise to get it that quick.
That looks so nice. Curious... is the stone dark? I ordered 3458093 TWICE and in both the center stones are too dark.
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I ordered a Russian Diopside ring item # 3484131, 7 days ago and it came in today and it is beautiful, usually my orders take 2 weeks or longer to come in so it was a nice surprise to get it that quick. I paid $99 for it and today a week later it is $179.99. Glad I ordered it when I did and the $99 was without a coupon.
Very nice...Enjoy!!!
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@ RS: No the stone was not dark, it was the perfect green, for the size of the stone it is just as nice as my smaller ones, I have 5ct. that is darker, you can still see it is green but much darker than this new one. The new one is beautiful.
2 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

And I ordered a lapis Bali ring and got in a week or less! Was nice lots of pyrite but dark blue I like a little lighter on color.... and iI ordered a lil tanzanite Ring today! Baby steps here we’ll see ......
4 x