Patricia...Missing merchandise?

Patricia

Patricia...Missing merchandise?

Post by Patricia » 4 years ago

A Shop LC $1 auction shopper named Patricia buys a lot of purses, natural and organic jewelry, and great looking Lustro Stella, but it is
getting delivered to me, another Patricia. Last month I noticed that I was receiving items I would never usually purchase added to my order.
Last week/early this week I received a whole order of large purses,4 hand held clutches, a small jewelry box, bracelets, glass jewelry, pearls, and natural or organic jewelry (sea shells). I would never buy sea shells. I communicated some purchases included into my order that I didn't feel I had bid on, but was told I had won the auction, so I didn't argue and took the items. Next time I emailed and was told I could return the items but I hadn't sent anything back yet when I received a whole box of large purses and another box of jewelry, 4 watches, rings, glass bracelets, etc. All the paperwork has my information on it but none of these items belong to this PATRICIA L. I will keep if you decide its too big of a hassle to go thru the ShopLC business, but would be more than happy to send to you directly. Thanks. **Personal information removed**
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Patricia...Missing merchandise?

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

We are truly sorry to hear that another customer's order has been shipped out to you in error. There should be a prepaid return label on the invoice inside the package that you can use to ship the order back to us so that we can get it shipped on to the correct customer. Please contact us at 1-877-899-0078, customerservice@shoplc.com, or through live chat on our website so that we can make note of the return and also flag the other customer's account that their order was shipped out to the wrong address.
0 x

Patricia

Re: Patricia...Missing merchandise?

Post by Patricia » 4 years ago

Thank you ShopLC for your resources. I am more concerned with the "other Patricia" who does have a different middle initial than I do, but it isn't visible when on the auction. I had been sick for 2 weeks and my kids & grandkids "helped me out" by opening all the boxes and separating the items.
There is no way I could just return the merchandise. I don't order sea shell large necklaces or kids charm bracelets, but I have them all now. If we could just separate our two names somehow, I would be happy. I usually order during the early morning hours. I want this to work out easily for everyone. If the other Patricia hasn't complained that she hasn't received her ordered items, she may have already replaced them so......I will log out of this account tonight after making my purchase and then not order again for several weeks. Hopefully, that will help clear this up. Thank you for your help, I do so appreciate your help.
1 x