It’s a good thing

RS

It’s a good thing

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I am watching the Q and ITKWD (okay, Mary today) because dollars to donuts it’s Tanzanite on SLC.
3 x

Gypsy

Re: It’s a good thing

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I am watching the Q and ITKWD (okay, Mary today) because dollars to donuts it’s Tanzanite on SLC.
🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣
I just looked.......yep. Tanzanite earrings!!!!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤣
I just looked.......yep. Tanzanite earrings!!!!
Gee...will wonders never cease!

Again...they don’t care. They don’t.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ive noticed Dionne seems blah lately. I wonder if shes just tired from being a working mom or if shes less than enthused with the changes at SLC?
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Ive noticed Dionne seems blah lately. I wonder if shes just tired from being a working mom or if shes less than enthused with the changes at SLC?
I haven’t watched her so I can’t say. I can say it’s totally possible. I would be.
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Yes I have to agree she has not been her usual self lately especially when hosting with others. However, I did see her one morning hosting by herself and she seemed to be very lively.
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I think the co-host part. JMO :roll:
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I've noticed several hosts looking like they don't want to be hosting with certain other hosts. It seems one HAS to be the show hog and the other can't get a word in edgewise unless they fight to be heard.
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I've noticed several hosts looking like they don't want to be hosting with certain other hosts. It seems one HAS to be the show hog and the other can't get a word in edgewise unless they fight to be heard.
Exactly mpompadour! It's one of the changes that I could do without & probably most of the hosts as well. We (customers) received so much more relevant info during presentations...but not anymore. Change is inevitable but not always 'a good thing'.
8 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
I totally agree!
5 x