Mod Connor

Moderator_Connor

Re: Mod Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Ahh. I know you have responded once, to one issue. You have a huge job and the messes are not your doing. I am just fed up and am sorry to take it out on you.
The issues continue and continue etc. etc. etc.. And the new ones pop up. Its a never ending cycle that SLC has itself created. I wouldn’t have your job for all the money in the world.
But a bit more piping up might be helpful. Probably not because things don’t change.
Not your fault. Carry on...
Thank you, I do appreciate both the concern and honesty. I agree it can certainly be frustrating with it looking as if we are performing that famed 'One Step Forward, Two Steps Back' dance. (Though, not sure how well I'd do. I'm simply horrible at dancing!)

Nevertheless, always know that we of the Moderator Team do appreciate our users' interactions, as the feedback each and every single one of you provide is crucial insight.
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

We are used to Danielle, she sends out information to individual posts to let people know what status is and it makes us feel like things are being handled.when its quiet we feel unheard .No offense intended 😊
Of course, that is certainly understandable! Danielle is an amazing out-going person, and are lucky to have her as part of our Moderators.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Ahh. I know you have responded once, to one issue. You have a huge job and the messes are not your doing. I am just fed up and am sorry to take it out on you.
The issues continue and continue etc. etc. etc.. And the new ones pop up. Its a never ending cycle that SLC has itself created. I wouldn’t have your job for all the money in the world.
But a bit more piping up might be helpful. Probably not because things don’t change.
Not your fault. Carry on...
Thank you, I do appreciate both the concern and honesty. I agree it can certainly be frustrating with it looking as if we are performing that famed 'One Step Forward, Two Steps Back' dance. (Though, not sure how well I'd do. I'm simply horrible at dancing!)

Nevertheless, always know that we of the Moderator Team do appreciate our users' interactions, as the feedback each and every single one of you provide is crucial insight.
Maybe that’s why more women are needed. They dance backwards while wearing high heels...Ginger Rogers said so.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I logout different times and find out that I am really
not logged out at all. I've gone to bed thinking I've
logged out and find myself still on in the morn.
I feel like such a ditz when that happens.
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I see you are here...

So you are the lucky CHOSEN ONE today.

Many unhappy people but you are quiet. Probably not the best move.
Omgosh. I'm almost afraid to know what's happening.
It's been very busy here getting ready for 9-14 days of heavy snow.
Which I'm looking forward to. ⛄️⛄️⛄️
I hope that bump/infection thing going on with your eyes is getting better.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
I see you are here...

So you are the lucky CHOSEN ONE today.

Many unhappy people but you are quiet. Probably not the best move.
Omgosh. I'm almost afraid to know what's happening.
It's been very busy here getting ready for 9-14 days of heavy snow.
Which I'm looking forward to. ⛄️⛄️⛄️
I hope that bump/infection thing going on with your eyes is getting better.
😮9-14 days of any kind of snow?....noooooo thank you! I hope I didn't just jinx myself. Since I live in the heartland, it could happen. Do any of you remember the 2 years in s row when widespred ice crippled the middle US...it was awful. I'll take snow over ice any day (if I had a choice). Enjoy the snow!
2 x