Items for FREE glitch

Gypsy

Items for FREE glitch

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Had items in my cart around 3:30 this morning and thought I'd see if the discount code would work on them....entered the code and checked out & to my surprise 2 rings (expensive rings) were FREE
My very first thought was "Now that's a Clearance Sale "❗ No......I didn't check out , just got another cup of coffee and waited for glitch to correct itself.
But it would have been really nice 😀
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Items for FREE glitch

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Huge surprise. The coupon works on alot more things tgen had been the case in the last few months. . Almost as good as in the past. They removed Blockbuster from the items and now they are eligible for the 35% off coupon. Of course they still increase the starting price so its really not 35% off. It’s just nice to know that are pleas didn’t fall on deaf ears. The boring items presentations continues. The final price game continues. I guess ROME WASN’T BUILT IN ONE DAY ☹️
4 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Huge surprise. The coupon works on alot more things tgen had been the case in the last few months. . Almost as good as in the past. They removed Blockbuster from the items and now they are eligible for the 35% off coupon. Of course they still increase the starting price so its really not 35% off. It’s just nice to know that are pleas didn’t fall on deaf ears. The boring items presentations continues. The final price game continues. I guess ROME WASN’T BUILT IN ONE DAY ☹️
Noticed some items had 'doorbusters ' removed, but not all. But you are correct coupon is applicable to more 🥰
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Yes indeed. Been watching a Bali bracelet for a few months. Never had a coupon apply. Did today though. Bought.( The original price of this bracelet has never changed.)
4 x

Gypsy

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Yes indeed. Been watching a Bali bracelet for a few months. Never had a coupon apply. Did today though. Bought.( The original price of this bracelet has never changed.)
Your patience paid off 👍😊
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Huge surprise. The coupon works on alot more things then had been the case in the last few months. . Almost as good as in the past. They removed Blockbuster from the items and now they are eligible for the 35% off coupon. Of course they still increase the starting price so its really not 35% off. It’s just nice to know that our pleas didn’t fall on deaf ears. The boring items presentations continues. The final price game continues. I guess ROME WASN’T BUILT IN ONE DAY ☹️
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Huge surprise. The coupon works on alot more things then had been the case in the last few months. . Almost as good as in the past. They removed Blockbuster from the items and now they are eligible for the 35% off coupon. Of course they still increase the starting price so its really not 35% off. It’s just nice to know that our pleas didn’t fall on deaf ears. The boring items presentations continues. The final price game continues. I guess ROME WASN’T BUILT IN ONE DAY ☹️
This is True!!!
3 x