so deceptive SLC - I'm about done!!

scoobydoo

so deceptive SLC - I'm about done!!

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

OK, I had an item in wish list, received an email of a price drop to 6.99 (and 30% off).

Just now I looked, and the item is listed at 9.99!!!! Even with today's 35% off, that's still higher than yesterday!

I am just so sick of this price manipulation!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:
10 x

RS

Re: so deceptive SLC - I'm about done!!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

scoobydoo wrote:
4 years ago
OK, I had an item in wish list, received an email of a price drop to 6.99 (and 30% off).

Just now I looked, and the item is listed at 9.99!!!! Even with today's 35% off, that's still higher than yesterday!

That is one issue I have a HUGE problem with!
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
scoobydoo wrote:
4 years ago

That is one issue I have a HUGE problem with!
That happens to me sometimes but its usually a glitch & I call CS
0 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

omg, looks like EVERYthing in my list has increased to full price ... except for the Karis items.
1 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

There is a pair of hoops with amethyst drops in the center. Last week they were listed at $5.00 - down from $10.00. Now, they're $10.00 with the coupon applicable.

The only thing they're getting out of these pricing games is wary customers. Customers need to have confidence in a retailer to continue to shop with them. These games make the retailer come off as a huckster. Yep, Cal Worthington.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

scoobydoo wrote:
4 years ago
omg, looks like EVERYthing in my list has increased to full price ... except for the Karis items.
This is one of the times where the items I had on wish list that I really wanted were doorbusters so price was always same with no coupon allowed till today. So I didn't have anything increase......feel so bad that it happened to you
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
There is a pair of hoops with amethyst drops in the center. Last week they were listed at $5.00 - down from $10.00. Now, they're $10.00 with the coupon applicable.

The only thing they're getting out of these pricing games is wary customers. Customers need to have confidence in a retailer to continue to shop with them. These games make the retailer come off as a huckster. Yep, Cal Worthington.
Well, looky here, those amethyst drops are in the Vault Clearance for the very reasonable price of $19.99. :lol: Grab 'em quick, they're a real bargain (not).
4 x