Price drop e-mail

Kittycat

Price drop e-mail

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I received an e-mail sometime over night about an item in my wishlist that went down in price when I went to my wishlist this morning after reading the e-mail it was already sold out. Thanks! This item I was never able to use a coupon on and now I'm left out again.
2 x

Kittycat

Re: Price drop e-mail

I just checked again and now it's available. Don't understand why in my wishlist it said sold out but it's not! So aggravating!
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I just checked again and now it's available. Don't understand why in my wishlist it said sold out but it's not! So aggravating!
I would hurry and purchase if you really want the item because it won't last long....thinking someone canceled an order and you were able to get the item...which is good news for you!!!
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I would hurry and purchase if you really want the item because it won't last long....thinking someone canceled an order and you were able to get the item...which is good news for you!!!
Lisa2019 gives good advice! If it happens again, there's a possibility it may show up in RA (in near future). Happened to me twice. Good luck Kittycat!
5 x

Kittycat

There were several sizes still available, so that was not it. That many people couldn't have canceled in that short of time. Why my wishlist said sold out and it wasnt.?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
There were several sizes still available, so that was not it. That many people couldn't have canceled in that short of time. Why my wishlist said sold out and it wasnt.?
I have found that happens sometimes when they plan to present the item soon.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Doubt any of us has an explanation why things like that happen. I stopped trying to keep up, too much stress. CS may have the answer.
6 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
You would be surprised and it happens all the time. You receive an alert for price drop and when you sign in to purchase the item is sold out. I have had items and just my size or color was sold out. Then there were times when the item is about to be aired on live tv and it will also show the item is sold out or you must purchase from live television.
3 x