It’s OFFICIAL!!!!

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: It’s OFFICIAL!!!!

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Jtv have free shipping if you order via Mobile, and the item is $49 or above. Yes, other shopping channels have some inferior items too, but I find their jewelry is more like the samples shown on air. With Shoplc, MANY times, what you receive is way inferior to what they showed in their Lightbox.
Even Amazon failed my friend. He ordered holiday jewelry for his granddaughters. When he didn’t hear from the kids 1 week later that they received it, he checked his App. Well usps said they were informed by Amazon there is a item to be shipped, but it was never given to them. Amazon NEVER contacted my friend to let him know they messed up. No holiday gifts, No refund. After a frustrating phone call to customer service, who had no idea why the available product was never shipped. They offered a $5.00 credit. That was an insult. I’ve been a Amazon customer for many years and never had that disaster. Just goes to show you. It can happen ANYWHERE.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Jtv have free shipping if you order via Mobile, and the item is $49 or above. Yes, other shopping channels have some inferior items too, but I find their jewelry is more like the samples shown on air. With Shoplc, MANY times, what you receive is way inferior to what they showed in their Lightbox.
Even Amazon failed my friend. He ordered holiday jewelry for his granddaughters. When he didn’t hear from the kids 1 week later that they received it, he checked his App. Well usps said they were informed by Amazon there is a item to be shipped, but it was never given to them. Amazon NEVER contacted my friend to let him know they messed up. No holiday gifts, No refund. After a frustrating phone call to customer service, who had no idea why the available product was never shipped. They offered a $5.00 credit. That was an insult. I’ve been a Amazon customer for many years and never had that disaster. Just goes to show you. It can happen ANYWHERE.
I still haven’t taken a dive into the JTV pool. I do not like the item pictures because they are artist renderings.
That is really bad of Amazon, I agree it can happen anywhere. I always keep up on shipment schedules on items ordered, especially during the holidays.
I have also never ordered jewelry from Amazon. They don’t seem like the place to buy that?
I did have ONE issue with Amazon where an item I ordered (kitchen item) arrived broken but it was packaged in a way that they said it had been inspected. Uhmmm...no! It had a huge hole in it. I contacted CS and sent a picture because there was NO WAY I was going to schlep it to the post office to return it. She immediately credited me and I ordered it somewhere else.
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

When I order anything from GSN, I get the item they show on air. Rarely do they have more then one of a item, so its not a game of PRAYING that the item you receive will resemble the one in the lightbox. I cant afford most of their jewelry, but after midnights, they usually bring out their more affordable jewelry, sometimes as low as $200 and I have so far never been disappointed.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I still haven’t taken a dive into the JTV pool. I do not like the item pictures because they are artist renderings.
That is really bad of Amazon, I agree it can happen anywhere. I always keep up on shipment schedules on items ordered, especially during the holidays.
I have also never ordered jewelry from Amazon. They don’t seem like the place to buy that?
I did have ONE issue with Amazon where an item I ordered (kitchen item) arrived broken but it was packaged in a way that they said it had been inspected. Uhmmm...no! It had a huge hole in it. I contacted CS and sent a picture because there was NO WAY I was going to schlep it to the post office to return it. She immediately credited me and I ordered it somewhere else.
I order from JTV all the time and have for 23 years. These days I use the App. I see photographs and video. Where do you see artist renderings? Ive not noticed this. That would keep me from ordering too. I have seen a decline in quality from JTV over the last 5 or so years but they also have a newer president and people blame him for changes. Ive learned to stay away from close outs at JTV. They start with DOC item #.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I order from JTV all the time and have for 23 years. These days I use the App. I see photographs and video. Where do you see artist renderings? Ive not noticed this. That would keep me from ordering too. I have seen a decline in quality from JTV over the last 5 or so years but they also have a newer president and people blame him for changes. Ive learned to stay away from close outs at JTV. They start with DOC item #.
I use my iPad. Everything that comes up has a rendering. It’s made to look like a true photo but it’s not. There may (sometimes) be a short video of the item on a turntable. Those are shown with poor lighting. Neither of these aspects entice me to buy.
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
I have begun my Christmas shopping!

Yeah..you heard me. And???? 🥰😉🤣
Happy Shopping...if you are ordering from LC at least your items can now get "stuck under invoice" and you still have time to receive them before next Christmas :lol:
Well, a few things “few?” were ordered from SLC. I have never done bundle shipping before but am wondering if by the end of the day I should have chosen that.
Don’t know if it can be retroactive.
RS, it is retroactive...but I would suggest going forward to do the bundle ship first. During my earlier shopping days withe LC I did not have to worry about the shipping charges being refunded when I forgot to chose bundle shipping. But lately I have had to call and get the shipping refunded.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago

Happy Shopping...if you are ordering from LC at least your items can now get "stuck under invoice" and you still have time to receive them before next Christmas :lol:
Well, a few things “few?” were ordered from SLC. I have never done bundle shipping before but am wondering if by the end of the day I should have chosen that.
RS, it is retroactive...but I would suggest going forward to do the bundle ship first. During my earlier shopping days withe LC I did not have to worry about the shipping charges being refunded when I forgot to chose bundle shipping. But lately I have had to call and get the shipping refunded.
Does it all have to be the same payment method?

I order some items (that are for me) using my “play” card
The rest from debit
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Does it all have to be the same payment method?

I order some items (that are for me) using my “play” card
The rest from debit
No...It doesn't matter what payment method you use. I will switch between Paypal and my credit card depending on the amount of the order.
2 x