Sad day

Gypsy

Sad day

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

They just picked up the 4 little kittens that were dumped & that I've been taking care of past 2 weeks. Already got way attached to the little ones 😢
4 x

RS

Re: Sad day

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
They just picked up the 4 little kittens that were dumped & that I've been taking care of past 2 weeks. Already got way attached to the little ones 😢
Wait..wait...
Did they not make it? 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
1 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Wait..wait...
No they are okay ....apartment management came to take them to the shelter, wasnt able to find homes for the the kittens and I cant keep them. I already have 3 grown kitties.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Wait..wait...
No they are okay ....apartment management came to take them to the shelter, wasnt able to find homes for the the kittens and I cant keep them. I already have 3 grown kitties.
Ohhh noooo...

You did a wonderful thing by fostering them ❣️
Hopefully they will melt the hearts of people who will give them a forever home.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Fostering is one of the most difficult jobs. Id fall in love with all of them. I cant even watch the sad animal commercials the SPCA puts out. Fosterers are 👼 among us!
3 x

Gypsy

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Fostering is one of the most difficult jobs. Id fall in love with all of them. I cant even watch the sad animal commercials the SPCA puts out. Fosterers are 👼 among us!
I am crying like a baby
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I am crying like a baby
Im so sorry. I can only imagine how hard it is.
4 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 4 years ago

[/quote]

Gypsy, you gave them the best gift: love and a chance at life. Hopefully they’ll be adopted quickly by their forever family.
4 x

Gypsy

Tothemoon wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy, you gave them the best gift: love and a chance at life. Hopefully they’ll be adopted quickly by their forever family.
[/quote]

Thank you ladies for understanding 🥺
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

My son brings home all the cats that hang around his house. He just wants to have them spayed and neutered, and any medical attention they need, but he gets attached and keeps them. He even gave up his bedroom for ALL of them, because he says he just cant let back out to suffer on the outside. I try to convince him to take them to a no kill shelter, but he said he doesnt want them in cages. Plus he has bird feeders in his garden. The latest pic he sent me was from a possum who comes every evening to eat a bowl of food he puts out. The possum eats the food and returns same time the next day. The situation with our animals is very sad. My son and his live in GF are both RN’s. So the cats get great medical care, in an immaculate house, but im afraid he soon will be overwhelmed with taking care of so many.
3 x