phony baloney comparison prices

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: phony baloney comparison prices

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Now the final price game starts. Long boring segment with the real price not given by Amit until the way end ( maybe in an hour) we are up to $3689
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Now the final price game starts. Long boring segment with the real price not given by Amit until the way end ( maybe in an hour) we are up to $3689
Oh brother. I was hoping he got the hint.
1 x

Vicky

So Amit said it was final price. Except it wasnt. He says look at all the calls. The screen shows 0 so now its $2495. I cant believe it. The screen says ALL SALES FINAL, but Amit says free returns. Oh I guess its not the final price ( for the 3rd time) here comes the REAL PRICE ONE FINAL TIME. HE comes across as a scammer- sorry, im not saying he is a scammer. He comes accross as one. Its really insulting, the games he plays. As though we are sitting ducks waiting to be caught by him🤯
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Yep, he will drag out his the price for this ring a long time. I just for giggles started timing this presentation. It started about 1:25 pm. Wanna bet the final price will be about 999.00 to 1299.00? :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Vicky

I had such a headache until I muted him, then switched channels. HOW DO I SPELL RELIEF👍
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I had such a headache until I muted him, then switched channels. HOW DO I SPELL RELIEF👍
I dont understand what hes doing on TV? They are SO behind on returns and all he is worried about is getting his mug on television? He needs to be fixing issues people are complaining about! He has NO clue how to run this place. None! Its falling apart and it happened on his watch. Pittiful. :roll:
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I dont understand what hes doing on TV? They are SO behind on returns and all he is worried about is getting his mug on television? He needs to be fixing issues people are complaining about! He has NO clue how to run this place. None! Its falling apart and it happened on his watch. Pittiful. :roll:
That’s because it’s no longer a real business. IMO.
3 x