Competing with big networks

Gemsnob

Competing with big networks

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I think several years ago, the suits at Shoplc really thought they could compete with the "Q" and "H" and thats why they brought in lifestyle, beauty and home products. The issues are those two networks merged and became one huge power and also Shoplc has to bring many inferior products to make it cost effective since those arent their specialties. When they sold only jewelry, their only competitor was JTV and Shoplc definitely won that race. JTV isnt vertically integrated so they will never beat SLCs prices. Now SLCs only competitor is Walmart. How sad. Go back to what you do best! You cant compete with the other big networks but you can be the biggest and best and were on the way to doing it until some birdbrains changed course.
6 x

RS

Re: Competing with big networks

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I think several years ago, the suits at Shoplc really thought they could compete with the "Q" and "H" and thats why they brought in lifestyle, beauty and home products. The issues are those two networks merged and became one huge power and also Shoplc has to bring many inferior products to make it cost effective since those arent their specialties. When they sold only jewelry, their only competitor was JTV and Shoplc definitely won that race. JTV isnt vertically integrated so they will never beat SLCs prices. Now SLCs only competitor is Walmart. How sad. Go back to what you do best! You cant compete with the other big networks but you can be the biggest and best and were on the way to doing it until some birdbrains changed course.
Hey Gemsnob..,my birds are smart little cookies! πŸ˜‰
1 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
Figure of speech.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago
Figure of speech.

I know...πŸ˜‰
0 x

Gemsnob

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

Figure of speech.

I know...πŸ˜‰
Lizzard brains doesnt sound the same. Either does dog brains or dino brains.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

Figure of speech.

I know...πŸ˜‰
I know I’m gonna regret this...

πŸ’© for brains?
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

And Boom

Bye bye RS!
2 x

Gemsnob

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

I know...πŸ˜‰

πŸ’© for brains?
Hmmm....that works. How many warnings you at? Im at 1 but heading north. Lol
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
4 years ago
4 years ago

πŸ’© for brains?
Hmmm....that works. How many warnings you at? Im at 1 but heading north. Lol
I’m at a 1.
Maybe I should check now.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ohhh...
Check out Honora pearls...
I guessed it!