Competing with big networks

Gemsnob

Re: Competing with big networks

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
I love honora....cool. Just when I thought I was finished with jewelry purchases. :lol:
You and me both!
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

RS, are you referring to Jay King at the H? He does Mine Finds by Jay King? He’s very informative and has beautiful designs that he does himself
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
RS, are you referring to Jay King at the H? He does Mine Finds by Jay King? He’s very informative and has beautiful designs that he does himself
That may be...I think so? THANKS!

I first thought LEE?

No...that would be Lee Sands.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I remember Lee Sands from the Q and he’s in Hawaii. Haven’t seen him and don’t know if he’s still with them, but I have a few of his pieces from years ago.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

JTV does make many of their own jewelry and have their own gem hunters, they talk about it often and like shop lc they claim to be the biggest manufacturer of jewelry. One of them is lying, lol. They can not both be the biggest.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
JTV does make many of their own jewelry and have their own gem hunters, they talk about it often and like shop lc they claim to be the biggest manufacturer of jewelry. One of them is lying, lol. They can not both be the biggest.
I spoke with a source two days ago from SLC that said THEY are the biggest and actually supplies JTV with a lot of items.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Their prices dont show that and they are going to many close out which are not great quality. Read reviews online. People are complaining about jewelry losing stones and bad CS. Their reviews are WAY worse than Shoplcs.
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have been shopping with JTV longer then here and I have lost more stones in shop lc's jewelry then JTV's and JTV customer service has always been good to me. I do sometimes have an issue with their gem quality once in a while but I must say lately I have been pretty pleased with my purchases from JTV and I usually get free shipping online with them. I have taken their surveys and told them how to improve and they have gotten much better.
3 x