Gemsnob

Re: Competing with big networks

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Ohhh...
Check out Honora pearls...
I guessed it!
I have SOOO many pearls. Its hard to justify more studs but if they go low enough Ill probably buy them.
2 x

Gemsnob

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Ohhh...
I guessed it!
I have SOOO many pearls. Its hard to justify more studs but if they go low enough Ill probably buy them.
I like the backs of these studs. They are extra large.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Ohhh...
I guessed it!
I was hoping for something other than pearl earrings. I already have this same set.
2 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Ohhh...
I guessed it!
I was hoping for something other than pearl earrings. I already have this same set.
I passed. They have had other Honora close outs in the past that I have purchased. Did you see that Joel the Honora guy retired? I wonder who will replace him?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I passed. They have had other Honora close outs in the past that I have purchased. Did you see that Joel the Honora guy retired? I wonder who will replace him?
I remember it being mentioned. I always watched when he was on. I also wonder if this is the end of the brand? There have been other brands I have purchased at Q and H that are no longer around. Have to think merchandise is still out there...
2 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

I remember it being mentioned. I always watched when he was on. I also wonder if this is the end of the brand? There have been other brands I have purchased at Q and H that are no longer around. Have to think merchandise is still out there...
Maybe it is the end of the brand. They didnt say someone else is taking over. I think JTV has had their closeouts too.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Maybe it is the end of the brand. They didnt say someone else is taking over. I think JTV has had their closeouts too.
Yeah...I think so.
And isn’t his name Jay?
1 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Yeah...I think so.
And isn’t his name Jay?
The Honora guy? I dont think so but HSN has a pearl guy too and hes younger. I cant remember his name.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Yeah...I think so.
And isn’t his name Jay?
The Honora guy? I dont think so but HSN has a pearl guy too and hes younger. I cant remember his name.
You’re right..it is Joel.
I went and looked at one item I have. Ming pearl necklace in plum. I watched the video. His name IS JOEL.
Who am I recalling as Jay?
Hmmm...
2 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I love honora....cool. Just when I thought I was finished with jewelry purchases. :lol:
3 x