Shophq and Sankom

Gemsnob

Shophq and Sankom

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Shophq just said they are going to start selling Sankom. I wonder if they left Shoplc?
4 x

RS

Re: Shophq and Sankom

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Shophq just said they are going to start selling Sankom. I wonder if they left Shoplc?
I bet they did, which is why SLC is having Sankom on clearance.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

About 1 year ago Shoplc had a 40% off Sankom sale. I bought a light control girdle then. Bad fit, Sizing was off. Because I got it cheaper, I kept it, thinking if I lost 5-10 lbs it would fit. Still brand new in my drawer. I would never buy Sankom again
4 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

Me too tried twice
Would not fit
Sizing makes no sense and is terrible
Unless you are really thin
2 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

Me too tried twice
Would not fit
Sizing makes no sense and is terrible
Unless you are really thin
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

They can have it, lol. I do not like that product I tried a few and sent them all back. That is another product that I was sick of seeing for hours!
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
There probably moving to a network with a larger audience and better shipping policy. The two things that will change when they move will be the price and the cost of shipping as we already know ShopHQ has higher shipping charges.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I was wondering why all their products on ShopLC are now on budget pay-every item is. I never purchased the brand, was very skeptical about it and couldn’t stand all the air time on the products. I am glad I never purchased anything and I certainly won’t now since you can’t return them.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
There probably moving to a network with a larger audience and better shipping policy. The two things that will change when they move will be the price and the cost of shipping as we already know ShopHQ has higher shipping charges.
Shipping is higher but I do wonder if their packages are insured? Ive never made a purchase from them.
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

They used to be ValueVision back in the day and 2 of ShopLC employees worked there then they changed to Evine and now the new name. I ordered under the first 2 names and never had a problem except once. A package was lost and they sent a replacement within 2 day shipping. I don’t know about their new policy or if it’s the same. I usually purchase mostly from the H and big river. Which have wonderful shipping policies
4 x