Vouchers

Ginger

Vouchers

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’ve a question about the vouchers, are they still valid and can we use them? I’ve got one that can’t be used until 1-8-20 through 1-22-20. Is ShopLC still honoring these? I hope so because it wouldn’t be fair to us that bought enough items to qualify for them. Also, I wish you would bring the vouchers back in the New Year, surely ShopLC can still reward shoppers in this way for their patronage to the company. Ginger 🌟
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Vouchers

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’ve a question about the vouchers, are they still valid and can we use them? I’ve got one that can’t be used until 1-8-20 through 1-22-20. Is ShopLC still honoring these? I hope so because it wouldn’t be fair to us that bought enough items to qualify for them. Also, I wish you would bring the vouchers back in the New Year, surely ShopLC can still reward shoppers in this way for their patronage to the company. Ginger 🌟
Good Evening, Ginger!

We are certainly going to still honor those vouchers. Of course, I will be more than happy to pass your suggestion for more Voucher Events to happen to our Marketing teams who are in charge of that campaign.
3 x

Ginger

Re: Vouchers

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Good evening Connor and thank you for answering my question. I appreciate you forwarding my suggestion to the others. Have a wonderful night 🌟
2 x