Madness I Say...Madness!!!!

CJM

Madness I Say...Madness!!!!

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I received an order today without my diamond ring. This ring was clearance 135.99 for weeks (I had it in my wishlist) I ordered it with a promo code; missing in action (wasn't in my delivered order). I put another one in my cart tonight (135.99), called customer service to refund missing item. I went back to re-order the ring and the price went up to $159.88! It was no longer clearance price!!! Can someone please explain this to me? Not only am I angry I didn't get my order, I'm angry the price went up 24.00 with-in minutes of talking to customer service. What the H..l is going on. Would someone at Shoplc make this right? I'm waiting to hear.....
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Madness I Say...Madness!!!!

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I received an order today without my diamond ring. This ring was clearance 135.99 for weeks (I had it in my wishlist) I ordered it with a promo code; missing in action (wasn't in my delivered order). I put another one in my cart tonight (135.99), called customer service to refund missing item. I went back to re-order the ring and the price went up to $159.88! It was no longer clearance price!!! Can someone please explain this to me? Not only am I angry I didn't get my order, I'm angry the price went up 24.00 with-in minutes of talking to customer service. What the H..l is going on. Would someone at Shoplc make this right? I'm waiting to hear.....
Good Evening, CJM!

I'm so sorry to hear this happened! We certainly do want to make this right for you. If you would, please send the the order information for both orders (if already placed) and the item number to our Customer Service email, customerservice@shoplc.com. With this information, we can look into this for you and get the necessary corrections done and honor the price for you. We offer our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this, though we do look forward to resolving this for you!
0 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

They should give it to you at the same price as the one you did not get, I would call them and put up a major stink with them, that is not right, the fact you never received the first one is not right either.
2 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

The item #3385031. I called customer service 5 times before I got someone who could help me. When I would call, after the person on the phone said their required greeting, I would have to ask them what they needed before they would proceed. Then I got transferred to customer service? So the person who answered the phone isn’t customer service? When I got a customer service person, I had to ask for a supervisor to explain my situation again. And I got disconnected and had to call back and start over again! I really wanted that diamond ring but I’m not about to call customer service again after what I went through. I ordered something else because I wasn’t going to hassle with calling Shoplc. To top it off, I had shoplc on the tv. Cheryl and Stacy were on I wanted to hear about what they were showing. Cheryl starts yelling and Stacy started talking I couldn’t take it and turned them off. No patience left to talk to anyone. Almost didn’t respond to your message.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Surely they’re going to refund your money back for the item that wasn’t in your order and still honor the price of the other item you wanted. You’re due a full refund for the ring that wasn’t in your order. I had this happen on the diamond accent earrings, the box came but nothing was inside it. They sent out a replacement
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Cheryl is still yelling, pretending that people just came in on the line, so she cant move on. Over and over expiring clocks. Well it was good while it lasted. Back to the same recent disaster😳
3 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
It’s probably a blessing in disguise because as much as I love ShopLC their Diamonds are notoriously abominable! I learned this the hard way and now I wouldn’t buy anything here with Diamonds unless it was Iliana and/or the Diamonds are graded! Your ring probably has an ugly, highly occluded stone in it! When it comes to Diamonds you really have to see them in person before you buy! Just sayin’..... Best of luck!
2 x