ShopLC Hosts

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: ShopLC Hosts

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

To some who believes that complainers are newbies trolling.
Ive been with Shoplc for most of the years they are on air. Bought closets full of jewelry etc. I used to stick up for them when people made complaints about them on other sites like Pi..edconsumer.com. Sorry to say that the quality and service has degraded in the last few months. I have been dealing with getting returned damaged items, missing parts, broken latches, and items that barely resemble what they showed on air. One item really sticks out... I ordered a beautiful tanzanite necklace, which took a while to be delivered. When I received it, I thought I received a clear cz necklace. I couldnt remember a recent order of a cz necklace, so I checked the accompanying receipt. It said it was tanzanite. I shook the bag, looking for the tanzanite. None. What was sent was a TANZAWHITE. It had no color in it. So you would say, just return it. Thats not so easy. You have to repack it, then take time to wait in long lines in our post office, then wait a few weeks for a refund. In the meanwhile, Shoplc gets no GRIEF for showing me a beautiful color tanzanite in the light box, tricking me into ordering what I think is being shown, but sending me this inferior product.
In my world thats TRICKERY or theft because even though I got a refund, shoplc got to use my money, interest free for a few weeks Charged me for shipping and return shipping which im sure they pay less to usps.
Not all is bad at shoplc. In the past I also got many pieces of jewelry at bargain prices to give to my large family. If it wasn’t for SLC, I couldnt afford so many gifts. My beef is basically from about the time Kevin Lyons was gone. The presentations SUDDENLY changed. Most of the hosts started sounding alike, like someone is telling them what to say. The hungry kids were mentioned non stop. I had to check my tv to see if I was still tuned to Shoplc. I was flabbergasted. My favorite LOW COST channel where most look to save a few dollars, was now hawking mostly overpriced HIGH END Jewelry.
About 1 item was shown in an hour. Then repeating countdown clocks. Repeated FINAL PRICES, which were not. Made viewers wait an hour to get the real final price. A new aggressive seller, was trying to shame viewers into ordering items they couldn’t afford. He was so overbearing, I switched channels to relieve the tension in me he was causing. It was like losing your close friend. It took a while to deal with this RAPID DETERIORATION and DECLINE of a wonderful place I used to relax with.
For a few days now, I caught glimpses of the old Shoplc. Is this temporary until the leftovers are sold out?? Maybe it’s a NEW YEAR miracle, and we will get our OLD FRIEND back🙏🏻
5 x