ShopLC Hosts

Gypsy

Re: ShopLC Hosts

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
You know what?

I’m just going to put it out there...

Maybe some of you have been thinking it and maybe I shouldn’t. But I have a SERIOUS case of the F-it’s today concerning ALL THINGS SLC❗️!

Please note, these LOVE ME POSTS? Ooooo SLC IS ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS?

Are alllllll from either new members or someone who may have joined earlier but never posted till 💩 started hitting the fan (again)...otherwise know as “lurkers”.

I have noted several.

So grain of salt and all that...or more like a boulder.

Ooooo watch my warnings SPIKE
I've noticed several "one time posters" that as you say.have high praise and you're right they do then seem to disappear, I.just.never knew they had a name guess I didn't give it much thought
3 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

I think they are fun and I I love that they have a married couple that are just adorable together - I would like to see them host together more. And now that we are talking, does anyone think that Nikki reminds them of Gregorio on NCIS New Orleans? (Vanessa Ferlito). Of course, "our" Nikki is much more beautiful.....
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

geminigirl wrote:
4 years ago
I think they are fun and I I love that they have a married couple that are just adorable together - I would like to see them host together more. And now that we are talking, does anyone think that Nikki reminds them of Gregorio on NCIS New Orleans? (Vanessa Ferlito). Of course, "our" Nikki is much more beautiful.....
WHATTTT????

But to your statement that Nikki is pretty...she is indeed.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Cheryl is on tonight. Im afraid to see how she acts for New Years Eve. I cannot look away though. Shes like a trainwreck waiting to happen.
6 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
You know what?

Maybe some of you have been thinking it and maybe I shouldn’t. But I have a SERIOUS case of the F-it’s today concerning ALL THINGS SLC❗️!

Are alllllll from either new members or someone who may have joined earlier but never posted till 💩 started hitting the fan (again)...otherwise know as “lurkers”.

I have noted several.

My friends call them Trolls.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
You know what?

I have noted several.

My friends call them Trolls.
Well yeah, I do too actually.
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

I'm actually concerned for Dionne. I saw her with Amit yesterday, and she looked like she really did not feel well.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
I'm actually concerned for Dionne. I saw her with Amit yesterday, and she looked like she really did not feel well.
She was on by herself this morning and seemed back to her fun, joking self. I think that is telling.
6 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Wellllllllll........
But she seems better today with Cindy.
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

When I read a super positive post like the one from "geminigirl" I figure it's an SLC employee (cough cough, Nikki, cough)..... LOL! I do! Or the President, Cheryl or any employee. Sorry geminigirl..... :lol:
4 x