Wait, what...No

RS

Wait, what...No

Post by RS » 4 years ago

If my daughter would be getting married in a “few years time” it’s not up to the parent to buy the wedding ring.
Uhmmm. NOOOOOO.....
STOPPPPPPPP
3 x

RS

Re: Wait, what...No

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I knew I should not have unmuted my iPad.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
If my daughter would be getting married in a “few years time” it’s not up to the parent to buy the wedding ring.
Uhmmm. NOOOOOO.....
STOPPPPPPPP
Maybe it is in India! Bah ha ha ha!!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Uhmmm. NOOOOOO.....
STOPPPPPPPP
Maybe it is in India! Bah ha ha ha!!
We are not in India. And that soooooo doesn’t happen here. Mamas and a Daddies pay for the dress, wedding etc.etc.
Groom buys the ring! I mean COME ON!
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

RS did they say on TV that the parents buy the ring? If so that is crazy, I would tell my daughter to dump a man who could not get her a ring, lol.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
RS did they say on TV that the parents buy the ring? If so that is crazy, I would tell my daughter to dump a man who could not get her a ring, lol.
Amit said...”maybe if your daughter is getting married in a few years time”

No OTHER WAY to interpret that. None whatsoever.

And no way my baby marrying a man who can’t even buy her a ring.
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Amit will have a tantrum. The Rhapsody diamond ring 3531852 that he was hawking on air for an hour, finally getting down to the lowest price possible (he said, almost to what shoplc paid) is just 30 minutes later on the web for 35% off ( $700 off)
Can you imagine the 30 suckers who bought it for $1995 a few minutes ago. Now it’s $1295. I took a snapshot.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Uhmmm. NOOOOOO.....
STOPPPPPPPP
Traditionally in the US the groom pays for the ring but I don't know because this younger generation is not like us...I can see a bride planning and paying for her own wedding to include picking out and buying her own ring. I can also see a mother buying a ring and giving it to her daughter as a gift. In some countries the males are still given dowries so it may also depend on what country he was talking about.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Amit will have a tantrum. The Rhapsody diamond ring 3531852 that he was hawking on air for an hour, finally getting down to the lowest price possible (he said, almost to what shoplc paid) is just 30 minutes later on the web for 35% off ( $700 off)
Can you imagine the 30 suckers who bought it for $1995 a few minutes ago. Now it’s $1295. I took a snapshot.
Good Vicky!

That happened the other day with a Rhapsody tanzanite ring. I posted about it.

But..seems to me SLC no longer cares about our proof. They consider themselves invincible.
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

This is obviously an error. All the buyers can just click cancel and reorder for $700 less. I wonder how long it will take for them to realize this goof up??
1 x