No Foxwoods for me

Gem Lover

No Foxwoods for me

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

My plans for tonight are canceled, we had a 3 day storm with freezing rain, sleet, and snow, I never got the mess cleaned up until late this afternoon and the roads are horrible. I want to wish you all a great new year filled with happiness, love and good health.
7 x

CC

Re: No Foxwoods for me

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I should not have " heart" a post where you are stating the tragedy you just went through. I liked the Have a happy new years part. I live pretty near the coast of a state where hurricanes tend to gravitate so I feel your anguish and definitely know the pain that follows. Happy New Year and I hope 2020 is just wonderful for you and your family.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

What a disappointment! It sounded like a very opulent and elegant affair.

My friend is taking me to the most upscale venue around this burg but it is flooding here. The ballroom is on a hill--but getting there might be an experience.

Aye, there's the rub.

Wishing you all a wonderful, safe, healthy and interesting New Year!!
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
My plans for tonight are canceled, we had a 3 day storm with freezing rain, sleet, and snow, I never got the mess cleaned up until late this afternoon and the roads are horrible. I want to wish you all a great new year filled with happiness, love and good health.
Aww. I'm sorry. It sounded like a nice cozy retreat.
I think your storm is here now. It's crazy out there. Heavy snow and then it's supposed to switch between rain and snow for several hours.
Our snow is supposed to go for days. Several feet up here by tomorrow night.
Might actually have to break out the snowmobiles.
4 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
What a disappointment! It sounded like a very opulent and elegant affair.

My friend is taking me to the most upscale venue around this burg but it is flooding here. The ballroom is on a hill--but getting there might be an experience.

Aye, there's the rub.

Wishing you all a wonderful, safe, healthy and interesting New Year!!
Have fun & be careful.
Tie a canoe to the roof of the vehicle. 🚣🏽
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I wish you all a Safe, Happy New Year’s Eve. I’m Blessed to know each of you and for the forums where we can strengthen our friendship & talk about anything. We’re staying home and don’t go out on New Years Eve. Be safe everyone and enjoy the night. See you in 2020-Ginger 🌹
6 x