Shipping makes items unaffordable

Kittycat

Re: Shipping makes items unaffordable

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

The have the lowest shipping of all home shopping channels. I do not mind even 4.99, which still is less then the other channels, but I don't like tax charged on the shipping and the before coupon price.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

That’s one of my complaints, taxes being charged on shipping and with the coupon, even though we’re paying shipping separately. This doesn’t make sense to do and seems unfair to charge tax on shipping. I think this is another big problem that needs attention-Ginger
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@ TC: TC if you have Roku you can get the shop lc app on your tv and shop on there, it is free shipping on all items on it all the time. If you do not have one or know what it is you can google it and check it out. The Roku stick plugs into your tv and you can stream free movies and much more with it. The Roku starts at $29 and it comes with the remote, you do need internet to use it but all you do is buy the Roku and there is no monthly charge for it. What you would pay one time for bundle shipping would pay for the Roku.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I wondered what the Roku is and still a little confused. Where do you get it at? I’ve got the Internet and Dish Network. Where do you plug it in to? I’m not tech savvy at all :lol: Ginger
3 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

I was wondering what the deal is about the return shipping fee of over $6? If my initial shipping was $1 because I caught a good deal, why should I have to pay 6 times as much to return it?

And what happened to the months they advertised extended returns till Jan. 15, 2020? They started this at the end of October!

If I return a cheap ring with a cracked stone, and pay to ship it myself, will they still charge me the $6+ return label fee to send me out a new one? Or will I just get another reject (inferior) ring? There are only 5 left in stock. Clearly I am confused! Any help? Please!
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
I was wondering what the deal is about the return shipping fee of over $6? If my initial shipping was $1 because I caught a good deal, why should I have to pay 6 times as much to return it?

And what happened to the months they advertised extended returns till Jan. 15, 2020? They started this at the end of October!

If I return a cheap ring with a cracked stone, and pay to ship it myself, will they still charge me the $6+ return label fee to send me out a new one? Or will I just get another reject (inferior) ring? There are only 5 left in stock. Clearly I am confused! Any help? Please!
If it's defective you should get the return free plus a re-ship or refund.
At least that's how it used to be.
@Danielle
3 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

There are many times when I would love to do the buy all, but won’t because of the $3.00 per item charged for shipping. When 5 items weigh less than a stick of butter, why would I pay an additional $15 to ship? My suggestion for the Shoplc crew might be a reduced shipping fee for the buy all. Granted, there are times when heavier items may not apply, but food for thought on certain items.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Barbara wrote:
4 years ago
There are many times when I would love to do the buy all, but won’t because of the $3.00 per item charged for shipping. When 5 items weigh less than a stick of butter, why would I pay an additional $15 to ship? My suggestion for the Shoplc crew might be a reduced shipping fee for the buy all. Granted, there are times when heavier items may not apply, but food for thought on certain items.
I agree completely. I have skipped the Buy All hundreds of times because the shipping is not fair. At JTV, if you buy multiples of the same item number you only pay one shipping fee. Surely SLC can manage a discount for the Buy All especially when they throw it all in the same package.
1 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

Do i have to buy a roku or can i just download something
To my smart tv
0 x