Co Hosts

Post Reply
Vicky
Posts: 824
Joined: 5 months ago

Co Hosts

Post by Vicky » 1 month ago

What a difference when Anika co - hosts with Michelle. Finally, there is GENUINE two way conversation on air. Last few days were very stressful when viewers had to endure Marva being outride dismissing and rude towards Michelle. My question is— was it deliberate ? Maybe Marva doesnt personally like Michelle, but as adults we have to DEAL WITH NOT ALWAYS have things as we wish. If Marva accepts a paycheck, she needs to S.CK UP her little boo- boos to her psyche and act like an adult. She looked liked a spoiled child having to share the limelight😖 i remember Marva’s first few CLUMSY appearances. The other hosts tolerated her deficiencies and supported her. In all these years I have never seen such outright rudeness towards a new host. I applaud Michelle for being able to function fully under such undeserved hostility. Anyway, thank goodness thats over👍 Such a pleasure seeing Michelle and Anika fill the air with kind respectful attitude toward each other. We all stayed up to enjoy and shop their great presentations.
9 x

User avatar
Margui
Posts: 567
Joined: 6 months ago

Re: Co Hosts

Post by Margui » 1 month ago

Vicky: Happy New Year! Michelle Mahone. I think I saw her before or I confusing her with another person as a host of the channel during their days as Liquidation Channel. Anyone can confirm this?
It's extremely rude to treat a co-worker like that. Marva should have a warning.
5 x

Gemsnob
Posts: 1675
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Co Hosts

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

Margui wrote:
1 month ago
Vicky: Happy New Year! Michelle Mahone. I think I saw her before or I confusing her with another person as a host of the channel during their days as Liquidation Channel. Anyone can confirm this?
It's extremely rude to treat a co-worker like that. Marva should have a warning.
Michelle used to be on Gem Shopping Network. Perhaps you saw her there?
1 x

Vicky
Posts: 824
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: Co Hosts

Post by Vicky » 1 month ago

Hi Margui. Happy New year to you too. Michelle was a host on GEM SHOPPING NETWORK. Since they mainly sell very high end jewelry up to half million dollars, they only hire very knowledgable hosts in the Gem world..
My heart broke for her, when I saw how she was treated by Marva. I watch Shoplc for years, hosts come and go. I never saw anyone else what seemed deliberate, treated that way. Maybe Marva resents southerners because they weren’t nice to her Native Ancestors. Michelle is not responsible what happened centuries ago.
Anyway last night Michelle was on with Anika who was just the epitome of CLASS. They joked around, described the items they were selling, which enticed viewers to buy from them. They are on tonight again.
Maybe Marva should be made to watch them, to learn how to leave your TANTRUMS at home, and respect your co- host.
5 x

Ginger
Posts: 781
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Co Hosts

Post by Ginger » 1 month ago

I felt so bad for Michelle during those episodes I witnessed. I don’t think I could have gotten through the on air presentation without breaking down in tears. I’m appalled that ShopLC would let another host treat another host or anyone on air like she was doing. I think she needs a pink slip because I don’t think she will change and I don’t condone this behavior from anyone. I know not everyone gets along, but if your business is being in front of the camera, then you put your personal feelings aside and be professional. I’m sorry but I have never seen marva being very professional, she comes off as self centered and better than others. Bravo to Michelle for acting like the refined, classy lady she is. Maybe Marva needs to take lessons from her before she gets the pink slip, just my opinion. Ginger
6 x

Gemsnob
Posts: 1675
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Co Hosts

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

Ginger wrote:
1 month ago
I felt so bad for Michelle during those episodes I witnessed. I don’t think I could have gotten through the on air presentation without breaking down in tears. I’m appalled that ShopLC would let another host treat another host or anyone on air like she was doing. I think she needs a pink slip because I don’t think she will change and I don’t condone this behavior from anyone. I know not everyone gets along, but if your business is being in front of the camera, then you put your personal feelings aside and be professional. I’m sorry but I have never seen marva being very professional, she comes off as self centered and better than others. Bravo to Michelle for acting like the refined, classy lady she is. Maybe Marva needs to take lessons from her before she gets the pink slip, just my opinion. Ginger
Shoplc condones bad behavior from the hosts and from management. They dont put a stop to it so they are saying they are fine with it. Its been that way for years. Its quite disgusting actually. They dont appear to have rules, no ones in charge, its a circus and the monkeys are running the show.
6 x

Ginger
Posts: 781
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Co Hosts

Post by Ginger » 1 month ago

And I feel like I’m being thrown a few cheap bananas since I’ve mostly received junk items. Nothing like it used to be and I have been here for years, I see changes that need to be made, most of us have. We’ve voiced our concerns and nothing. I still can’t watch Nikki after her little “skit” she claimed she was doing and I see her fakeness along with Marva”s. Very unprofessional to keep these types of hosts and their behavior. I’m just annoyed with many things today and nothing is being done. Well, for 1 day things seem fine but it goes back to the old regular nonsense
6 x

Kittycat
Posts: 262
Joined: 3 months ago

Re: Co Hosts

Post by Kittycat » 1 month ago

Why do they have to have co- hosts anyway? It seems one always has to try to out talk the other. Even Katie and Craig, I love Katie, she is one of my favorites, so professional, no yelling etc. But when her husband Craig is on with her, he is always talking way more and she is even quieter.
6 x

Gemsnob
Posts: 1675
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Co Hosts

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

Kittycat wrote:
1 month ago
Why do they have to have co- hosts anyway? It seems one always has to try to out talk the other. Even Katie and Craig, I love Katie, she is one of my favorites, so professional, no yelling etc. But when her husband Craig is on with her, he is always talking way more and she is even quieter.
I agree.
Adis "girrtllll" grates on my nerves like their awful music and sound effects. He calls everyone a girl. No one knows how to be respectful anymore.
5 x

Gemsnob
Posts: 1675
Joined: 2 months ago

Re: Co Hosts

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

Kittycat wrote:
1 month ago
Why do they have to have co- hosts anyway? It seems one always has to try to out talk the other. Even Katie and Craig, I love Katie, she is one of my favorites, so professional, no yelling etc. But when her husband Craig is on with her, he is always talking way more and she is even quieter.
I think Katie is my favorite. She has class and grace and can laugh and joke around without being rude or crude. Shes just a lovely person.
3 x

Post Reply