Co Hosts

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Co Hosts

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I dont. I was also off the air on Saturday until late. Very concerned. She seemed down. I’m hoping its that either she is on vacation or deleted the App. Although I dont know her personally, we do tend to feel for others going thru so much aggravation. I dont think Shoplc realizes how after watching and buying for a long time, we do get badly affected when we see our beloved company starting to fail.
I PRAY SHE IS OK 🙏🏻
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I dont. I was also off the air on Saturday until late. Very concerned. She seemed down. I’m hoping its that either she is on vacation or deleted the App. Although I dont know her personally, we do tend to feel for others going thru so much aggravation. I dont think Shoplc realizes how after watching and buying for a long time, we do get badly affected when we see our beloved company starting to fail.
I PRAY SHE IS OK 🙏🏻
I've been concerned also, more so now that the thread asking about her has been deleted 🥺
I'm concerned & confused. Thanks Vicky
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Oh my goodness Gypsy. I just checked. They deleted that whole conversation of RS. Earlier I checked and many were asking her to please let us know she is ok. I didn’t check the time, maybe around 10 pm it was still on the forum. It’s Gone. That gives me the “shivers”. I wonder if Danielle can clear this up😨
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Oh my goodness Gypsy. I just checked. They deleted that whole conversation of RS. Earlier I checked and many were asking her to please let us know she is ok. I didn’t check the time, maybe around 10 pm it was still on the forum. It’s Gone. That gives me the “shivers”. I wonder if Danielle can clear this up😨
YES !!!! That is what I was saying.....it is just gone like when the hosts dissapeared with no warning.
I dont know what happened last night !!!! And yes hopefully Danielle or another MOD can explain
1 x

SabrinaFair

Post by SabrinaFair » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Margui. Happy New year to you too. Michelle was a host on GEM SHOPPING NETWORK. Since they mainly sell very high end jewelry up to half million dollars, they only hire very knowledgable hosts in the Gem world..
My heart broke for her, when I saw how she was treated by Marva. I watch Shoplc for years, hosts come and go. I never saw anyone else what seemed deliberate, treated that way. Maybe Marva resents southerners because they weren’t nice to her Native Ancestors. Michelle is not responsible what happened centuries ago.
Anyway last night Michelle was on with Anika who was just the epitome of CLASS. They joked around, described the items they were selling, which enticed viewers to buy from them. They are on tonight again.
Maybe Marva should be made to watch them, to learn how to leave your TANTRUMS at home, and respect your co- host.
Thank you, Vicky for confirmed that. I was confusing her with another host who used to work at ShopLC years ago. Her name was also Michelle. Not Michelle Stoffel or Michele Lau.
I knew i recognized her voice from GSN!!! I thought I was losing my mind.
5 x