60% off

Gem Lover

60% off

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I was looking at what items are 60% off, what a joke, the prices on those items are crazy high and we all know they were not that high when they were at regular price, nothing like raising the price to offer 60% off, insane!
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: 60% off

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I was looking at what items are 60% off, what a joke, the prices on those items are crazy high and we all know they were not that high when they were at regular price, nothing like raising the price to offer 60% off, insane!
Last time I looked, only 139 items are eligible - out of their entire inventory. What a joke. (ps - I posted this is another thread).
3 x

Gemsnob

Re: 60% off

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Last time I looked, only 139 items are eligible - out of their entire inventory. What a joke. (ps - I posted this is another thread).
Why would they have someone waste time putting those items on the coupon? It probably cost more hourly to pay someone than they will make in sales because its such a joke. Heres their new motto:
Delivering jokes or
Delivering junk
3 x