Clearance?

Gem Lover

Clearance?

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

These prices are not a clearance deal, maybe on lower priced items but on the higher priced stuff they are not offering a deal, for example the Grandidierite hoop earring they just aired, they sold them for $199.99 clearance price, my daughter got me these exact same hoops for Christmas last month for $169.99 and that was without a coupon. So why would they be $30 more on clearance?
8 x

Gemsnob

Re: Clearance?

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
These prices are not a clearance deal, maybe on lower priced items but on the higher priced stuff they are not offering a deal, for example the Grandidierite hoop earring they just aired, they sold them for $199.99 clearance price, my daughter got me these exact same hoops for Christmas last month for $169.99 and that was without a coupon. So why would they be $30 more on clearance?
Seriously, these bone heads know Americans have disposable money. They have zero respect for Americans and especially women. If that isnt obvious then nothing is. All they want is our money and they want it in India. How much has it changed since whats his name showed up? Im paying my budget pays then Im done. Hes not getting another cent from me.
8 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I too am paying my budget payments off early. This is ridiculous and the last straw when I saw they raised prices unless you buy it when it’s aired. I can’t watch or won’t watch all day and that’s why I always checked the last 24 hours. But I refuse to pay even $1 more for something just because I didn’t order while it’s on air. I’m not stupid, that increases their ratings, commissions for both hosts and insuring sales. Adi and Nikki are out of control with the stupid singing and him talking so fast I can’t understand him. I’ve turned it and I don’t have to watch the fiasco! Nikki can’t stand anyone getting more camera time than her, such unprofessional hosts. Please do something about our concerns over the prices and some of these hosts. If I wanted to watch someone singing, I would watch MTV or YouTube, not these unprofessional jokes of hosts :oops:
5 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Seriously, these bone heads know Americans have disposable money. They have zero respect for Americans and especially women. If that isnt obvious then nothing is. All they want is our money and they want it in India. How much has it changed since whats his name showed up? Im paying my budget pays then Im done. Hes not getting another cent from me.
Gemsnob, if I could give you 10 heart likes, I would on that comment. You hit the nail on the "bonehead" :D
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Well hang on tight. Katie just announced that at 10pm central time there will be a 1 hour clearance. Take a wild guess 😏of TANZANITE. Great time to bathe my Chihuahua. This princess pretending to hurt me if I dont remove her from WATER TORTURE😆will deaden the boring hour of Tanzanites 🤣 I have to question if these tanzanites are fake, because of all the DIRE WARNINGS from them that THE MINES ARE CLOSED. So where is the ABUNDANCE being grown 👅
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Well hang on tight. Katie just announced that at 10pm central time there will be a 1 hour clearance. Take a wild guess 😏of TANZANITE. Great time to bathe my Chihuahua. This princess pretending to hurt me if I dont remove her from WATER TORTURE😆will deaden the boring hour of Tanzanites 🤣 I have to question if these tanzanites are fake, because of all the DIRE WARNINGS from them that THE MINES ARE CLOSED. So where is the ABUNDANCE being grown 👅
Yikes! Whats worse? Bathing a Chihuahua or more tanzanite? I think Id rather bathe my cat. Just kidding but watching them sell more tanzanite is akin to Chinese water torture. The government of Tanzania would have been better off building that wall around Shoplc.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

That made me laugh Vicky, I can just picture the dog growling at you.
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Whats worse then 1 hour of Tanzanite you say🧐being followed by SHUNGITE as the TLV🤬 anyway, I also found that I bought the exact same items for less then their HUGE clearance, with RETURN SHIPPING. They really should check whats the lowest price it was sold at, before deciding on the asking price. Even items from their 60% off list will cost more then exact items I bought before. Except for a couple things that I bought in the past for less, that 60% off list is representative of the issues PLAGUING this company😱
6 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Whats worse then 1 hour of Tanzanite you say🧐being followed by SHUNGITE as the TLV🤬 anyway, I also found that I bought the exact same items for less then their HUGE clearance, with RETURN SHIPPING. They really should check whats the lowest price it was sold at, before deciding on the asking price. Even items from their 60% off list will cost more then exact items I bought before. Except for a couple things that I bought in the past for less, that 60% off list is representative of the issues PLAGUING this company😱
Some of the things I've been watching were shown on-air today.
Same price as usual.
No clearance discounts.
Nothing makes sense here anymore.
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I agree Adi talks way to fast, I guess he's trying to be an auctioneer you know., because they speak fast., but its not funny. I agree, the singing ,I had to turn it off. They are suppose to selling NOT entertaining,if that's what you call it.
3 x