New jewelry

Kb

New jewelry

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Hello shop lc team,
I have found with great excitement over 400 plus fluorite. rubellite, capri, and morganique quartz jewelry . Im.so excited but I csnt open or put on wishlist let alone buy any. Whst is going on.
Thanks
1 x

Kb

Re: New jewelry

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Ok so now it all disappeared. I bet Iooked at over 700 peices of new stuff. What happened to it. :roll:
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well I just looked at fluorite. The pieces are there but apparently they have not loaded the stock yet into the system so we cannot purchase! Seems to me they should load the stock before putting it online. Ugh...

Perhaps what they are doing is trying to sell their old tired stock first. They are not realizing that shoppers are clamoring for new and different. If they are doing this it is poor marketing. Let the old pieces go on sale and/or auction and bring on the new.

As someone with a degree in marketing and merchandising this is a bad strategy that can end up making for unhappy customers. Keep your items rotating. Put the old on sale. Cost of doing business.
6 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

I notice it.
I haven't bought anything in over a month.
I look through and it's all stuff I've seen or bought years ago.
I have a heck of a memory, so as I browse I like nope nope nope got it got it nope.
It's all the same ole stuff.
And the prices. Now they're going xyQz style pricing. Up up up.
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

And quality is going DOWN DOWN DOWN
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

In the other thread like this, same OP, she was given an answer that the site issue has been rectified. Yep! The new stuff no longer shows. Way to go SLC!
3 x