Re: 30% off?

Post by TC » 4 years ago

Its total cart orders of 50 bucks
Not single items of 50
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

The strange thing is that when you place the items in the cart and add the discount code some of the items will say 30% off while others will remain at regular price. If the total is over $50 then all the items should be discounted and not just select items. It's probably a computer software issue and the poor thing may be so confused it is on the verge of collapsing :roll:
Last edited by LisaC2019 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
The strange thing is that when you place the items in the card and add the discount code some of the items will say 30% off while others will remain at regular price. If the total is over $50 then all the items should be discounted and not just select items. It's probably a computer software issue and the poor thing may be so confused it is on the verge of collapsing :roll:
I never thought I would feel sorry for a computer but you are right. They are abusing their software system by expecting it to keep up with the constant price changes and coupon changes. Dont they know computers have rights too? :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

LisaC2019

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
The strange thing is that when you place the items in the card and add the discount code some of the items will say 30% off while others will remain at regular price. If the total is over $50 then all the items should be discounted and not just select items. It's probably a computer software issue and the poor thing may be so confused it is on the verge of collapsing :roll:
I never thought I would feel sorry for a computer but you are right. They are abusing their software system by expecting it to keep up with the constant price changes and coupon changes. Dont they know computers have rights too? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think they do :lol: :lol:
3 x

Mai

Post by Mai » 4 years ago

That's why I did not order today, their massive clearance wasn't actually massive that you will be happy or enjoy ordering.
3 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

I just tried ordering an alexandrite ring. The 30% did not apply on this. Hmmm it’s not a tlv, loose gemstone etc. I removed it from my cart. It’s probably an omen of “knock it off with the jewelry” lol
3 x

LisaC2019

Barbara wrote:
4 years ago
I just tried ordering an alexandrite ring. The 30% did not apply on this. Hmmm it’s not a tlv, loose gemstone etc. I removed it from my cart. It’s probably an omen of “knock it off with the jewelry” lol
The same happened with a zircon ring the other day. All of the sizes were discounted expect size 8. I sent an email for them to correct and the return email stated they could not due to inventory movement. :shock: However, I checked later that day and the discount applied. I would call CS if you really want the ring or ask for the Mods on this forum to help.
1 x