30% off?

Gem Lover

30% off?

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

To make matters worse now you can only use today's coupon on items over $50, what is up with that? They do not seem to want to clear out their inventory to bad, if so the coupon would not have a dollar amount attached to it. If they did not want it used on under $10 items than they could have just said with the exception of items under $10 but instead it is over $50.
7 x

CC

Re: 30% off?

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Could have added free shipping for orders over $50. Tried it just to see . NOT Did not place order. Their loss NOT mine.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Its again playing games. Added coupons disappear. I feel bad I encouraged my group to buy from shoplc. I cant repeat what a few said. I will be censored 🤬
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
To make matters worse now you can only use today's coupon on items over $50, what is up with that? They do not seem to want to clear out their inventory to bad, if so the coupon would not have a dollar amount attached to it. If they did not want it used on under $10 items than they could have just said with the exception of items under $10 but instead it is over $50.
Hello,

The web team has confirmed that the total order can be $50.00 it's doesn't have to be a specific item. If you have an order over 50 and are unable to process the coupon please let me know.
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Could have added free shipping for orders over $50. Tried it just to see . NOT Did not place order. Their loss NOT mine.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. To make sure I am understanding correctly are you saying that you are recommending Free shipping, or you added some items that happened to be free shipping? I just want to make sure that I understand.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Its again playing games. Added coupons disappear. I feel bad I encouraged my group to buy from shoplc. I cant repeat what a few said. I will be censored 🤬
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. To make sure I understand you are indicating that a coupon you have added to orders disappeared during the checkout process?
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

It's on orders that are $50.00 plus.

But I've noticed items in my cart are suddenly not eligible when they were an hour ago, and many of the items in my cart also went WAY up in price within the hour.

So...NO THANKS.

😠😡😠
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
It's on orders that are $50.00 plus.

But I've noticed items in my cart are suddenly not eligible when they were an hour ago, and many of the items in my cart also went WAY up in price within the hour.

So...NO THANKS.

😠😡😠
Hello Catticus,

I am sorry about what you are experiencing. Do you happen to have 1 item number? I don't need all of them just want to share it with the web team.
1 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Moderator Danielle I was just wondering if free shipping applied to those orders over $50 like some other channels do. It did not. $2.99 per item shipping charges still would be applied per item. Thought maybe , just maybe, to entice customers to order ,since most are probably maxed out and broke from Christmas, you may have offered an incentive on shipping. You did not. End of story. Thanks for asking though. Hope you had a great New years. I am grateful for your help and do thank you for it. I also appreciate your willingness to try to solve all the problems contstantly thrown at you.
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator Danielle I was just wondering if free shipping applied to those orders over $50 like some other channels do. It did not. $2.99 per item shipping charges still would be applied per item. Thought maybe , just maybe, to entice customers to order ,since most are probably maxed out and broke from Christmas, you may have offered an incentive on shipping. You did not. End of story. Thanks for asking though. Hope you had a great New years. I am grateful for your help and do thank you for it. I also appreciate your willingness to try to solve all the problems contstantly thrown at you.
Hello,

Oh I see what you mean! That is a good suggestion actually. Like if an order is at a certain amount offering discount shipping. That's something I can share with the team. Also, I hope your new years was good to! Mine wasn't very eventful, I did have sparkling grape juice to celebrate. And thank you guys for allowing us to try and make things right.
4 x