I Use to Enjoy

LisaC2019

I Use to Enjoy

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I use to enjoy the Friday presentations and especially the $9.99 and below prices but find that I don't even watch anymore. Most of my purchases were from those auctions and presentations. Now, all I see are repeats of the same items over and over again. There must have been a lot of unknown or misplaced items found when they moved/merged that warehouse.
8 x

Gemsnob

Re: I Use to Enjoy

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I wish they wouldnt have Cheryl working on Fridays. We already know the price. My favorite hosts work on Friday. Just give her the day off please.
6 x

LisaC2019

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
I wish they wouldnt have Cheryl working on Fridays. We already know the price. My favorite hosts work on Friday. Just give her the day off please.
:lol: :lol: it has been a calming day except LoLo and Shannon were a little off beat this morning when they were presenting the TLV. Like you said we already know the price so why do you have to cut your mic to see about getting a better price. Then they gave the price like it was something special but the TLV had already been presented.
7 x

Gemsnob

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
:lol: :lol: it has been a calming day except LoLo and Shannon were a little off beat this morning when they were presenting the TLV. Like you said we already know the price so why do you have to cut your mic to see about getting a better price. Then they gave the price like it was something special but the TLV had already been presented.
I know. LoLo ....I really like her but shes big on games and its SO old.
8 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 4 years ago

With Lo Lo, she does play games. I'm tired of the Captain Carl, prince whoever or Tim or Jim with the wrong price. I got suckered in awhile ago when a host acted like she mistakenly said the wrong price and acted like she was in so much trouble. Apparently I wasn't the only one who fell for it because they sold a ton. When I saw the item a few days later at that price like it was no big deal I immediately returned it. They need to realize yes we want to enjoy watching but we're here to purchase jewelry. Stop acting like we're idiots and sell the items.
6 x

Gemsnob

kaylee3 wrote:
4 years ago
With Lo Lo, she does play games. I'm tired of the Captain Carl, prince whoever or Tim or Jim with the wrong price. I got suckered in awhile ago when a host acted like she mistakenly said the wrong price and acted like she was in so much trouble. Apparently I wasn't the only one who fell for it because they sold a ton. When I saw the item a few days later at that price like it was no big deal I immediately returned it. They need to realize yes we want to enjoy watching but we're here to purchase jewelry. Stop acting like we're idiots and sell the items.
I agree. How in the he** do all these people still have jobs if they scr** up so much? A lie is a lie LoLo even if you do it to make a sale.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I just saw her presentation on their cz line her and Adi are selling. She said no other shopping channels would sell czs as low as they do. But my point is, if it’s dull, cheap looking czs, who cares about the price? I don’t want czs like this, but will pay a little more for higher quality than just cheap looking jewelry that has no luster or sparkle. Ginger
6 x

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » 4 years ago

I have quite a few cz items from another site that I was intending to replace with real gemstones. But the rings are so darn pretty that I'm keeping them as they are. The sparkle and refraction are gorgeous.

The cz items that I've bought from SLC are ALL getting replaced ... not a single one of them, white or colored, look anything like a diamond or real gem. I am so disappointed with SLC that I won't risk the hassle of trying out Lustra Stello just to return it ... if it's even returnable. (Looks like SLC is going to keep the no-return policy in effect for quite some time yet. Phooey!!!!)
5 x

LisaC2019

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
I ordered some of Lustro Stella on last clearance and was allowed to return because the chains were black.
Wow I have never had chains turn black...that sounds like a manufacturers defect and I am happy you were able to return.
3 x