And it gets worse!

Gem Lover

And it gets worse!

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

If you thought the new changes could not get any worse then think again. Last night I ordered a pair of slippers they had on air, I was shopping using the Roku app which is always free shipping if you use that TV app, well it charged me $4.99 shipping so I called and told her it is suppose to be free shipping when using that app and get this, I was told as of 2020 there is no longer free shipping when using the app so I canceled my order and told her I get get them cheaper at the river store or the big box store where people shop in their PJ's without paying for shipping and she hung up on me.I was polite to her and she hung up! What no " how was your customer experience today? I hope we delivered joy" no just hung up on me.
7 x

Gypsy

Re: And it gets worse!

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Geeze ....that's not a good way to start 2020 😳
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

I think they are on here and when we make suggestions to each other, such as free shipping with Roku, and there are others I wont repeat in case they havent caught on, they see it as money loss and change it. If you know something, its sometimes better not to say anything because we all may end up suffering.
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

What a rude agent that woman was. Gemsnob, I hope you don't get that person again. Not a good start for 2020.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Well, that seals it for me.

The reviews for their UK version of SLC, which Amit just left to start running the USA SLC, are VERY, VERY BAD.

It was only a matter of time before this SLC got as bad as the one in the UK.

Tons of customers not receiving their due refunds, their paid for orders, being treated terribly by CS, laughed at, hung up on, and more.

This SLC is now just like the huge wreck that Amit left in the UK.

Forget my cart FULL of items.

I'm never buying anything from here again.

I believe it's what I thought. Selling jewelry and other items is just a "front" for (ahem) other things.

Goodbye SLC.
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
What a rude agent that woman was. Gemsnob, I hope you don't get that person again.
It wasnt me, it was Gem Lover. Our names are so close it can be confusing! I think maybe that agent needs some more training.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I will say this, I had those slippers in my wishlist and they were on clearance for $8.48. When I tried ordering them for the price, it jumped to $9.99!! Then I saw why last night, they presented them on air for a higher price and didn’t say they were at a cheaper price days ago on Clearance. So I’m not paying extra when I can get them when I go to Wal**** minus the shipping and no rude customer service or under hand tactics. Maybe it’s a good thing you didn’t buy them but shouldn’t have Cs do that to you, very rude person. Ginger
4 x

Margui

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
If you thought the new changes could not get any worse then think again. Last night I ordered a pair of slippers they had on air, I was shopping using the Roku app which is always free shipping if you use that TV app, well it charged me $4.99 shipping so I called and told her it is suppose to be free shipping when using that app and get this, I was told as of 2020 there is no longer free shipping when using the app so I canceled my order and told her I get get them cheaper at the river store or the big box store where people shop in their PJ's without paying for shipping and she hung up on me.I was polite to her and she hung up! What no " how was your customer experience today? I hope we delivered joy" no just hung up on me.
What a horrible experience you had what that agent, Gem Lover. Not good to start 2020.
2 x

Margui

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Margui wrote:
4 years ago
What a rude agent that woman was. Gemsnob, I hope you don't get that person again.
It wasnt me, it was Gem Lover. Our names are so close it can be confusing! I think maybe that agent needs some more training.
I'm sorry for the confusion. Also that agent needs to leave her problems at home not to take them to work.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Someone was asking last night if the smart tv still has free shipping because she just bought a smart tv. I don’t know anything about that but when they have an item on clearance and then present it on tv at a higher price, I’m not buying it. This is wrong and taking free shipping from people who order from Roku, is wrong. So many things needs changed, I’ve got ideas but it would take people to listen and I don’t see it happening. Ginger
6 x