Unbelievable!!!

Gem Lover

Unbelievable!!!

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

So I wrote in another post today about ordering a pair of slippers that were suppose to have free shipping on the Roku app and was charged for the shipping so I canceled the slippers, well I went into my checking to check my statement and saw I had a charge from shop lc for $78.98 so I called to find out what that was for and guess what, it is for my under $10 slippers that I canceled, now I waited for the final price before ordering them so why on earth did it charge me $78.98 and to top it off the woman from customer service told me the start price was much lower then that amount and she could not understand why I was charged that either so now they are again tying up my funds until that is taken off. Everyone better start keeping track of their checking statements and credit card statements this is the second time this week this has happened to me!!!!
2 x

Catticus

Re: Unbelievable!!!

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Also, it is a good idea to remove any payment method(s) you may have saved on this site.
Last edited by Catticus 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
So I wrote in another post today about ordering a pair of slippers that were suppose to have free shipping on the Roku app and was charged for the shipping so I canceled the slippers, well I went into my checking to check my statement and saw I had a charge from shop lc for $78.98 so I called to find out what that was for and guess what, it is for my under $10 slippers that I canceled, now I waited for the final price before ordering them so why on earth did it charge me $78.98 and to top it off the woman from customer service told me the start price was much lower then that amount and she could not understand why I was charged that either so now they are again tying up my funds until that is taken off. Everyone better start keeping track of their checking statements and credit card statements this is the second time this week this has happened to me!!!!
ABSOLUTELY INEXCUSABLE!

I will not shop at a place I cannot trust.

Sadly, I no longer trust SLC.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Several of us have been worried about another weird glitch, which is what they call it. I will be deleting my credit card information after my budget payments are paid next month. I’m getting Leary about all the “Mistakes “ being made lately. But I said this about those slippers in another thread, I had them in my wishlist and they were on clearance for $8.48!! I tried ordering and the price jumped to $9.99. I’m not and won’t order anything when this happens. They presented them on air last night and never said they were on clearance for a cheaper price. Ginger
3 x