Proud of myself

Kittycat

Proud of myself

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I've had a lot of self control during this Clearance, day 14 and I bought 12 items but some were with the online coupons. I have been off work through the whole clearance and watch a lot. I didn't make any resolutions or anything to buy less. I guess I finally realize I have too much ha, ha! It could also be because I bought 2 multi sapphire rings and within hours stones fell out.
6 x

LisaC2019

Re: Proud of myself

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I've had a lot of self control during this Clearance, day 14 and I bought 12 items but some were with the online coupons. I have been off work through the whole clearance and watch a lot. I didn't make any resolutions or anything to buy less. I guess I finally realize I have too much ha, ha! It could also be because I bought 2 multi sapphire rings and within hours stones fell out.
I have to say that I didn't purchase that much during this clearance event either. I have purchased during previous clearance events and thank goodness there were no issues and I did not have to return. Wow...I never had stones to fall out but there were some purchases that arrived with the stones already missing.
3 x